Chapter 1: Meeting the Professor and the apperentice

It was a lovely and beautiful day in London, people walking around, absorbing the some shop, staying in their houses, etc, but there were two girls walking around holding each other looking around of London.
They were Ariel Blare and Luna Blare.
Apparently, they were sent to London
for a investigation of a mysterious disappearing on London.

Luna: -Looks at Ariel-
"Sis? Where are we going?"

Ari: -Looks at Luna-
"Well, you see Luna, we going to meet a gentleman named Hershel Layton.
Apparently a detective named Inspector Chelmey send a letter to us saying he needs new detectives in London. So, here we are!
Town of London!"
*Chuckles*

Luna: "I know that Sis!
It's just that...I don't like people looking at us."

Ari: "I know Sis...people always looks at new people who arrived to London."

Luna: "I know.
Come on, let's look around"
-Starts running with Ariel-

Ariel: "Woah! Calm down Luna."

Luna and Ariel started looking around the town, absorbing some shops, but apparently Luna feels uncomfortable about people looking at them. She could heard people talking or discussing about them.
Ariel looked at her sister actions, so she carries her on her back and starts walking a little bit faster. Luna got a little surprised about Ariel actions, even carry her in her back. She smiled and hold on tightly on Ariel not to make she falls.
Suddenly Ariel bumps into someone in front of her making her fall backwards by saving Luna from the fall.
She falls down into the floor leaving Luna standing right beside her relief and worried about Ariel.
Then Luna absorb the person in front of them. He was wearing a top hat, a brown jacket with a orange shirt, brown pants and wearing green shoes. He look like a gentleman so he notice the fall from the young lady.

Ariel: "Ow...Sorry, sir!"

Professor Layton: "It's alright, Miss.
Let me help you."
-Offers his hand to help her stand up again-

Ariel: -Holds his hand while stands up-
"Thank you, sir."

Professor Layton: "It's no problem.
A true gentleman always helps a young Lady like you."

Ariel: "...!"
*Chuckles*

Luna: -Looks at Professor Layton-
"Wait a second....aren't you the famous archeologic and puzzle solving, Professor Hershel Layton?"

Professor Layton: *Nods*
"Indeed I am, my dear."

Luna: "Ooooh! Ariel, this is gentleman we were looking for!"

Ariel: "You are correct, Luna."

Luna: "Nice to meet you Professor Layton!
My name is Luna Blare and this my big sister, Ariel Blare!"

Ariel: *Smiles*
"Nice to meet you, Hershel Layton."

Professor Layton: *Smiles back*
"Nice to meet you too, Ms. Blare."

Luke: "Professor!"
-Runs towards him-

Professor Layton: "Oh!
Luke, you came just in time. I want you to meet Ariel Blare and her sister, Luna Blare."

Luke: "Oh! Hi there! My name is Luke Triton, Professor Layton's apprentice number one!"

Ariel: *Chuckles*
"Nice to meet you Luke."

Luna: -Waves at Luke-
"Hi there Luke!"

Ariel: -Looks at Layton-
"Professor?
Can I talk to you for a minute?"