Chapter 6: [The Hunt begins for the Golden Apple]

Well, apparently Ramon doesn't remember what happened last night after the kidnapping, now Ariel and Luke have to go back to Reinhold Manor to talk to Matthew about last night, because all they know is that Ramon doesn't remember anything.
How could someone happen and not remember any of that?
Now Ariel must put aside her curiosity and look again for the Golden Apple. Maybe Matthew can tell you something about the Golden Apple.
Then Ariel and Luke came back to the house and tell Matthew that Ramon doesn't remember anything about what happened yesterday night.

Ariel: -Burst into the doors-
"Matthew!"

Matthew the butler: "Back so soon,
Miss Blare?"

Ariel: "Matthew. I was wondering if you knew anything that could point us in the direction on the Golden Apple.
Anything you know be a great help.
For example, ¿did the Baron say anything, but anything before he passed away?"

Matthew the butler: -Lowers his head sadly-
"I'm so sorry to disappoint you,
Miss Blare, but the master never said anything of the sort to me.
I'd very much like to help you in your search, but my duties here prevent me from leaving the grounds. If only Ingrid was around to provide some assistance..."

Ariel: "Uh...I beg your pardon, Matthew...but, Ingrid?"

Matthew the butler: "It's been years since she left, but Ingrid used to work as a servant in the mansion.
She was Flora's nurse, and she often helped me with my wor--"

Lady Dahlia: -Shouts from upstairs-
"Matthew!"

Matthew the butler: -Jumps In surprise-
"Y-Yes, Madam!! I'll be right there!
Please excuse me, Miss, the lady calls.
If you're curious about Ingrid, why not pay her a visit and talk to her yourself?
Let's see, at this time of day I'd imagine she's out walking around by the general store.
Please do me a favor and tell her that Matthew sends his regards."

Ariel: "Of course! I'll be sure to pass on your message.
Thank you for all your help, Matthew!"

Luke: "Isn't Ingrid that sweet old lady we passed by before?"

Ariel: "Indeed, Luke. You also saw her that picture of Flora inside Lady Dahlia's room.
Come, Luke. Let's go for Layton and Luna and then go find the old lady."

Luke: "Off we got then!
The general store is just outside the mansion, right? We'll be there in no time."

Ariel and Luke went to tell Layton and Luna about what Matthew had told them before.
However, bringing Matthew revealed that the Reinholds had another servant at their service.
Unless, by mistake, Matthew was referring to Ingrid, the babysitter that appears in that old photo that Luke saw before.
They have to talk to her about Reinhold's family pass.
After the group left the house, passing through the garden and crossing the bridge, they walked to Manor Road.
When they arrived, they finally found Ingrid.

Ingrid: "Oh, goodness me, if it's the Mr...erm, Mr. layabout, was it?"

Professor Layton: "The name's Layton, Madam. And this is my assistant, Ariel Blare."

Ariel: "It's nice to meet you, Ingrid."

Ingrid: "That's right, Mr. Layton.
What can I do for you, sir?"

Professor Layton: "Earlier we were talking with the butler at Reinhold Manor, and he mentioned you used to work there.
We'd very much like to hear anything you might know about the Baron."

Ingrid: "Heavens me, you want to hear about the Baron?
I'm afraid the only stories o have are from when I worked at the manor, and that was ages ago."

Professor Layton: "That would be ideal, Madam. Would you mind telling us one?"

Ingrid: "All right, well...I suppose I could tell you a bit about the Baron and his former wife.
The way Master Reinhold and his wife would carry on, they almost seemed to be like children.
You'd never seen a man so in love as Master Reinhold was. When she passed away, Flora was all the Baron has to remember her by.
So he raises that little girl with all the love a child could want.
The things he's being home for her!
Toys from all over the world and teddy bears as big as yourself!
He was in high spirits in those days he really wanted to give her two parents worth of affection."