Chapter 8: [The abandones Park]

The group decided to ask Rodney to let them into the park so he could come in and also search the park.
as they walked to the town square, they entered Rodney's house asking him to open the door.

Ariel: "Nice to meet you Rodney, the name's Ariel Blare and I just want to ask you if you could open the gate to the park for us since the gate is locked shut."

Rodney: "Hm! What's that you say?
The gate to the park is locked shut?"

Ariel: -Cross her arms-
"Um...Yes."

Rodney: "No, no, no, that's imposible.
We've employed a caretaker who should have everything up and running."

Ariel: "Be that as it may, the gate is locked shut, and we can't gain entrance to the place...but would you pretty please open it for us?"

Rodney: "Hmm...That sort of thing is the job of the park caretaker. I strongly advise you to go find him."

Ariel: "Well, where do you think we might find this caretaker?"

Rodney: "Hmm. Now that's a good question, isn't it? Managing the park is the caretaker's duty...But who knows who manages the caretaker? I can't say.
It's not one of my duties."

Luke: "What a bureaucracy!"

Rodney: "He manages the town sewer systems as well. Now unless you have some form you need to fill out, I strongly advise you to beat it."

Luna: "Man, he's rude."

Professor Layton: "The sewers? Unpleasant as It might be, it is one place we haven't searched yet.
Perhaps we will find a clue to our mystery down there. We've only seen one manhole in town."

Luke: "Oh, right, the one on the path to the park. Well, it's a dirty job, but someone has to do it."

Ariel: *Chuckles*
"Off we go, guys!"

It seems that the only person who can take them to the park is the park keeper.
Now if only they could find the man.
Rodney mentioned that the caregiver has an addicted duty to take care of the city's sewer system. Maybe the caregiver is underground today?
They will never know until they find it.
They were waking up as usual, they went to the park road until they found the cover of the grandmother.
apparently someone opened it and went down there, so they went to the sewer and found a person standing there.

Professor Layton: "Excuse me.
Are you by any chance the park caretaker?

Pavel: "...Erm. I am an explorer of el mundo. Right now, I am trying to familiarize myself with the local culture."

Professor Layton: "Oh, um...Well, please pardon my mistake then. Have a pleasant day, sir."

Pavel: "Oh! Wait for a momento, s'il bous plait. I just saw a man in work clothes pass here. Could he be the caretaker you seek?"

Professor Layton: "He could be.
Which way did he go?"

Pavel: "Probably to the right. Pero, maybe it was the left."

Professor Layton: "I see...Are you feeling all right? You seem a bit...directionally challenged for being an explorer."

Pavel: "I just arrived here after years of world travel! I just came here to the local geographie here, that's all!"

Professor Layton: "I see. In that case, please forgive me for making another assumption.
Now please excuse us, as we need to get going."

Pavel: "Wait! Which way to the villaggio? Donde esta the train station?!"

-On the Sewer Exit-

Stachen: "Keh heh heh. Well, don't you two look surprised! I but you four didn't expect to see me in a place like this, eh?
The river that encircles most of St. Mystere is right past this pipe.
But don't you two be getting any ideas! You can't cross it. Give up on those ridiculous notions of returning to the rest of the world to the rest of the world and settle down here!
I suppose it's a tough transition to make. Keh heh heh! Here's a puzzle to help get you situated."