Final Chapter: [The Tower's Secret]

After using the key they found under the cabin by the water and the note on Archibald's desk, they managed to open a path to the tower.
Layton and Ariel are relieved that they have finally made real progress in their research, but this is not the time to delight. What mysteries await inside the tower?
Well, they will find out.
The group began to walk towards the entrance of the tower but Luna stopped for a moment and began to think, what would happen if she would get hurt there or worse... ending up dead. As she thought, Luke stopped and turned around looking at Luna. Apparently, Luna does not want to enter the tower, she was terrified and her hands trembled with fear.
Luke approached her and took her hands to calm her. As he looked at her in the eye, she was very terrified and trembled with fear.

Luke: "Everything will be okay, Luna.
Trust me."

Luna: "But...What if I get hurt, missing or even worse...dead...!"

Luke: "Hey...It's okay, nothing will happen to you as long I'm right beside you."
-Smiles-

Luna: -Blushes and smiles back-
"Thank you, Luke."

Luke grabbed Luna's hand and walked towards Ariel and Layton where they were walking towards the door.
They walked near the door and began to open it slowly.

Luke: "This place gives me the creeps.
Plus, it's all murky in here, and I can't see a thi—"

Then, suddenly, the group heard something from the floor, or rather, they started down to the floor.

Professor Layton: "Hmm?"

Ariel: "Oh dear!"

Then the floor broke completely causing the group to fall into a mysterious room.
Layton and Luke landed safely, but Luna and Ariel didn't landed safely.
Luna landed on her back, damaging her a little, and for Ariel, she had damaged herself on the back and chest, she was a little damaged by the fall too.

Luna: "Aaaargh!!!"

Luke: "Ughh...My head..."

Professor Layton: "Luke! Are you all right, my boy? No injuries, I hope!"

Luke: "Don't worry, Professor. I'm fine.
And yourself?"

Professor Layton: "I'm okay, don't worry about it, my boy."

Luke: "Okay..."
-Sees Luna standing up carefully from afar-
"Luna!"
-Runs over to Luna-
"Luna! Are you okay? Are you hurt?
Do you have any bruises?"

Luna: "I'm okay, Luke."

Ariel: "Ugh..."
-Tries getting up but fall again with a little pain on her chest-
"Ow..."

Professor Layton: "Ariel!"
-Runs over to Ariel and helps her stand-
"Ariel? Are you okay?"

Ariel: "Ugh...Yeah...Yeah, I'm okay."
-Chuckles and stands up carefully with some help from Layton-
"But nothing good as a long bath later won't solve. But more important...
where are we?"

Luke: "This room is stuffed to the gills with curious machines. I've never seen anything like them."

Luna: "What do you suppose they do?"
-Sees something on the wall and pulls Professor's jacket-
"Professor, Look over there on the wall!"

Professor Layton: "My word!"