𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆 (𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌?)

Author pov

Today was a normal day for y/n but she didn't know that there's a new transferred students in her school. Neither that she know cause the new transferred students is "someone special" to her

It was 8.00 a.m in the morning,
Y/n woke up by the sound of her alarm. she quickly took a shower and get ready cause she doesn't want to be late to school . She came downstairs to take breakfast with her father

Y/n pov

After getting ready i went downstairs to take a breakfast with my father before going to school.

"Good morning." I said before sitting at the chair that's the opposite of my father."Good morning to you too Princess.Let's eat breakfast together and i have something important to tell you." My father said while sipping his tea."Well okay, what is it?"i ask while feeling a little bit curiosity." So my company has been bankrupt and i can't really pay for your school fees and maybe we have to sold our house."my father said while looking at me.

I was shocked but i don't know what to say.then my father continued."maybe I won't be home all the time so i hope you can take care of yourself."He said while standing up and caressing my hair."B-but where are you going?"i ask."maybe i will have to borrow some money to pay for your last school fees cause you're gonna stop school next week."He said while wearing his shoes."Wait are you telling me that I'm gonna quit from school?"i ask feeling very shock by my father statement."Yes, i supposed."He said while leaving the house.

Author pov

After y/n father leave the house y/n felt speechless.she doesn't know what to do. She's too young to quit school even though this year is her last year at high school.She then quickly eat her breakfast and called her father driver to go to school.

*Skip after arrived at school*

Y/n got out of the car and quickly walk to her school while thinking about the things that her father said.

Y/n pov

I was very shocked that my father one of the most famous CEO in Korea has been bankrupt.As i was walking from the hallway i saw my bestie Ryujin. I then hug her and decided to tell her about it.She felt very shocked too but she promised me to be together forever no matter what happens. I felt very lucky too have a bff like her.

As we were walking to our class then i noticed something , then i quickly told Ryujin to see what happened over there cause i saw a lots of people get together and i decided to go there too cause our class is at 10.00 a.m

Author pov

Y/n was curious too know why there's a lots of people get together then what she saw shocked her.

Y/n pov

I went to the crowd and saw a boy coming out of the car and he is the boy who i used to bully when i was little and little did i know that he's a prince .

"It's him." I said while feeling very shocked."who is he?" Ryujin ask me. "He's the boy that i used to bully when we were little." I said while whispering at her ear cause I don't want other people to heard it."Are you sure that he's the boy cause he doesn't seems like a little boy that's easy to bully and he's a prince y/n ." She asked." Yup I'm sure cause he's such a cry baby when we were little and i didn't even knew that he's a prince all this time ." I said while laughing a bit.