Moving

======================================================================== 

(A/n) this is my first actual x reader book so i hope you like it, warning long chapters

Important notes:

(y/n): your name

(l/n): last name

(f/c): favorite color

(o/c): other color

(e/c): eye color

(h/c): hair color

(b/n): brothers name

(m/n): mothers name

(f/n): favorite song

(d/n): dogs name

You will be about 13-14 in this book

========================================================================

I felt the anxiety wash over me as I walked down the empty hallways heading towards the office, the principle had needed to see me. I got to the office and made my way over to the women up front, her eyes shifted over to me and her face turned into a scowl.

"He's in his office, I don't know why you look so shocked did you really think you could get away with that?." I didn't respond only nodded before walking in and going to his office I shifted open the door to see my parents.

"Ah (y/n), please, take a seat" he gestured to the seat sat in between my parents "I assume you know why your here (y/n)?"

I nodded "yes sir," my mother looked at me I could see the sadness in her eyes the principle let out a sigh "please tell me why you thought it was appropriate to attack two of your fellow students."

I looked up at him I could feel the anger welling up inside of me "they were talking about my brother," the principal looked to me and then to my parents letting out an exasperated sigh "I'm sorry to say this Mr and Mrs (l/n) but we will have to expel your daughter, this is the third fight she's gotten into this week."

My mother nodded "Thank you for your time, sir," she grabbed my arm and yanked me up dragging me out of the room.

"Mom please I'm sorr-ow! Mom please!" she didn't say anything just dragged me out to the car while my father went to go do something else, I don't know what.

After a while my dad came out with my younger brother, he put him in the car and hopped into the front seat. (b/n) looked over to me signing 'what's going on?' I looked to the ground before signing back 'I got expelled i'm guessing dad is/was taking you out of school.

========================================================================

Time skip a week later

========================================================================

I sat down head leaned into my hand, music blasting into my ears the car drive was long as we made our way to the city, since the only school in my old town expelled me we had to move. Looking out the window I saw a welcome sign, 'welcome to @!#$%^' the last bit that would say the cites name was smudged and unreadable.

As (f/s) ended we were halfway through the city it was run down and gross looking the colors had this weird tint to them. My mother pulled up into a small neighborhood it looked just as nice as the rest of the city did, but, there was one house that stood out, it was a green color with wires and tubes hooked up to the two houses by it, one of which was mine.