Kicked out and Zombies

======================================================================== 

(A/n): I drew a Zim and (Y/n

Important notes:

(y/n): your name

(l/n): last name

(f/c): favorite color

(o/c): other color

(e/c): eye color

(h/c): hair color

(b/n): brothers name

(m/n): mothers name

(f/n): favorite song

(d/n): dogs name

(s/n): sisters name

You will be about 13-14 in this book

========================================================================

The droplets of rain fell onto my now soaked body, my grip on the backpack straps loosened. My parents kicked me out for a few days, they were able to figure out that I had a stash of money and since I wouldn't tell them where they thought kicking me out for a few days was a good idea.

I was able to sneak through my window and grab stuff I needed but an umbrella wasn't one of them I was heading to the park, people that were out would give me questionable looks but they never did anything.

I made it to the park and was able to find a bench with covering, I sat down and loosened up a bit, relieved to get out of the rain.

"Okay let's see what food I have,"

This wasn't the first time I was kicked out so I always have a backpack ready, I looked through it and pulled out a bag of chips, it's gonna be a long weekend.

I wasn't able to sleep which isn't shocking, the morning sun was bright and felt nice I was able to get mostly dry which was good.

"Probably should go get some more water and food,"

I got up from the bench and started my way to the store, 'hopefully I can change out of this dress too.'

I got to the store and headed towards the bathroom, I plopped on a pair of leggings a gray shirt and a (f/c) hoodie, I then walked out and went to get some food and drinks.

I put the now bought food in my bag and started walking around the city with nothing to do, 'I could go and see whatever Zim's up to.'

I started on my way to Zim's house sipping on a soda, I looked at the disgusting city there were cans littered everywhere and the people looked even worse.

I made it to the house and knocked on the door waiting for an answer,

"GIR GET THE DOOR!"

"I DON'T WANNA,"

I could hear an overly annoyed groan from the inside of the house before Zim opened the door,

"This is a robbery,"

"What is a robbery, and why are you here Human?"

"Never mind, just let me in before I die,"

He gave me a weirded out look before stepping to the side, I walked in and sat on the couch next to Gir,

"I feel like death."

"WAIT you're GOING TO DIE!?"

"No, but honestly I would rather be dead currently,"

He walked over and sat on the couch,

"So any evil plans?"

"No, but I do have to report to my tallest so stay up here!"