Partners

========================================================================

 (A/n): wanted to add some things

(B/n) doesn't talk he uses sign language but he is able to speak

(Y/n)'s parents are abusive and there is some abuse in this chapter wanted to put a trigger warning for anyone that might need it

Important notes:

(y/n): your name

(l/n): last name

(f/c): favorite color

(o/c): other color

(e/c): eye color

(h/c): hair color

(b/n): brothers name

(m/n): mothers name

(f/n): favorite song

(d/n): dogs name

(s/n): sisters name

You will be about 13-14 in this book

========================================================================

I sat there staring at the slop on Zim's plate as he kept poking at it with his fork, I could see his face shift from a neutral look to disgust.

"If you aren't going to eat that then why get it?" He gave me a look of 'isn't it obvious' before looking down to his food.

"To seem normal every other human in this Skool eats it," he stated before going back to poking at it.

"That's because everyone in this School is crazy!" I moved my hand over to grab his tray I moved the tray away from him before looking around getting an idea, I could see Dib eyeing us suspiciously, I picked up the tray and flung it at that big ass head of his.

I could see Dib duck down but due to his head size it still hit him Zim and me bursted out laughing.

"FOOD FIGHT," a kid a few tables down yelled and everyone started throwing food I quickly hoped under the table pulling Zim down with me. I still managed to get some food on my clothes but aside from that I was fine.

After a while the teacher came in and yelled at us, we had to clean up before we were allowed to go out to recess. I grabbed Zim's juice box because it's not like he's gonna drink it, me and Zim parted as he was going to do something and I ran quickly to the swingset.\

As I started swinging I found myself getting lost in my mind 'I wonder what Zim even does, like I know he's trying to take over the world but how does he do it what type of plans does he make? I wonder if he has like a secret base or somethin,'

I kept on swinging until a heard a yelp to the side of me I saw a kid face planted onto the floor along with Zim I gave him a questionable look he just shrugged and attempted to swing.

"You have to swing your legs back and forth, watch me," I continued swinging as Zim watched and eventually started doing what I was doing. We sat in silence my eyes were closed as I was enjoying the air blowing through my hair.

"So uh Zim what stuff do you do, like when it comes to taking over the world?" He looked up at and was about to say something when,

Ring

RING BRING

The Skool's bell went off signaling us to go back to class, I let out an annoyed grunt before jumping off the still moving swing.

The rest of the day went by relatively normal or as normal as it could be when a kid thinks your actual alien friend is an alien and continues to try and prove it. Ms. Bitters hadn't given us any homework, as usual, seeing as we never learn anything at all.