Waffles with a robot

======================================================================== (A/n) half of this is being done in Skool, 

Important notes:

(y/n): your name

(l/n): last name

(f/c): favorite color

(o/c): other color

(e/c): eye color

(h/c): hair color

(b/n): brothers name

(m/n): mothers name

(f/n): favorite song

(d/n): dogs name

You will be about 13-14 in this book

========================================================================

The week went by pretty normal-ish, I started sitting with Zim for lunches he would normally go into rants about things, usually about how disgusting earth is I would occasionally add my own points into his argument, it was kinda fun to fuel the fire.

I started defending Zim from the Dib kid as it turns out Dib harasses him a lot, ever once in a while, we'd end up walking to Skool together but only if I left late. Zim ended up asking me to be his friend, or as he put it.

"A close normal human alliance-or whatever you humans call it," I'm guessing he meant friend at least I hope that's what he meant.

It was now the weekend, hallelujah, I was currently laying on my bed (d/n) was laying by me. 'I should probably get up, but I don't really want to but I need to.'

I let out a groan before sitting up and flopping onto the floor with a thud, (d/n) looked up startled before laying his head down. I got up and walked over to my closet to grab some clothes I ended up with a (f/c) hoodie black leggings and boots and a lighter (f/c) shirt.

Right as I finished changing I heard the sound of something opening along with a metallic thud. Looking up I found myself surprised at what I saw there was a gray and blue robot-'I think,' he had on a green dog costume which looked just like the weird dog I saw at Zim's house. 'Isn't that Zim's dog, Gir that was his name I'm pretty sure.'

"Uhh, Gir?" The robot looked up at me "hello!" I jumped hearing him speak, I waved a bit looking up to see the tube closing up 'so that's how he got in,' I got up and walked over to him.

"Your Gir right?" I asked as I swept him up, he nodded "I'm (y/n)'" he looked up at me with a blank stare for a while.

"Your pretty," I looked down at him in surprise "I-uhh-thanks?" He gave me a smile I started walking out of the room before realizing if my parents were to see this little robot they'd probably have some questions.

"MOM DAD ARE YOU HERE!?" My voice rang out around the house and to my delight, I got no response I looked down to Gir 'so were all those things Dib said about Zim being an alien true?' I let the question run through my head before I realized how I could get an answer.

"So Gir," he looked up to me "is the thing about Zim being and alien true?" he once again nodded not really seeming to care I'd say he wasn't listening so I still don't know for a fact, but I think holding a robot that seemed to have a mind of his own is enough proof.

"Do you have waffles!?" Gir's sudden outburst made me jump "oh yeah we do," his eyes seemed to light up-somehow-and he started bouncing in my arms.

"Can we make them!" I opened my mouth to answer-" can we, CAN we, CAN WE!?" I think Zim is rubbing off on him because Zim does the same thing repeating what he says and not letting a person answer.

"Yeah, we can make some," his smile somehow grew wider as he jumped up and started running to the now visible kitchen, I hadn't even realized we had gotten down the stairs. I followed behind him and started getting the ingredients out.

Gir read out the instructions as I added them, I put some batter in the mold and closed it now we wait. I walked out of the kitchen and ran up to my room to grab a pencil and my sketchbook before walking back down only to be met with a crying Gir.

"Gir what's wrong!?" he looked up to me his whaling coming to a halt "why'd you leave me, pretty lady," his voice sounded sad which let me now he was being serious.

"I didn't leave you, I just ran upstairs to grab my sketchbook," he let out a sniff "you sure?" I nodded his face went back to a smile as he ran up to sit next to me, or well on me, I didn't really mind he was small and light.

I opened up my sketchbook and started drawing him and Zim, I had asked him what Zim looked like without his disguise and every once and awhile he would correct me on certain things, and I would have him go but more mix in the mold.

By the time I had finished drawing so had the waffles I sat the sketchbook on the table along with Gir and went to go and get the plate now full of waffles.

We sat down and ate some before I had Gir fix his disguise and go back to Zim's along with the picture I had drawn he really wanted it and I could always draw another.

After a while of staying up I decided to go to bed, I walked upstairs to my room (d/n) was still there-he can be so lazy sometimes-I quickly got into PJ's (aka a light (f/c) shirt and shorts) and got into bed.

KNOCK

KNOCK KNOCK

I was awoken to loud knocking-or should I say banging-on my door, I let out a groggy groan and flopped out of my bed slipping on my slippers, I heard another bang on my door.

"I'M COMING, STOP KNOCKING," the knocking finally stopped and I made my way downstairs to the door. The second I opened it I was jumped and held down by 'thin metal legs?'

"What the fuck," I looked up to see Zim but the Zim I drew in the picture for Gir, his antennas were shifted down and he seemed to be growling.

"Zim what the HELL dude!?" he glared at me as I struggled to get free "how did YOU figure out what Zim is HUMAN!?"

'Oh is this really what this surprise visit is about' I let out an annoyed sigh before looking up to him.

"I'm not going to tell anyone what you are Zim," he looked at me in surprise "what-what kinda human are you!?"

"Nothing special I just consider you a friend so I don't really have a reason to ruin your life," he looked at me in an off way before the metal legs retracted. He outstretched his hand I took it before he could change his mind and pulled myself up.

"So uhh why are you here-like on earth I mean," he looked to me before he started walking I followed close behind.

"Well human (y/n), I was sent here by my leaders to learn of the weaknesses of earth and eventually destroy it." as he spoke I looked at him only to realize 'man this bitch is short I gotta look down at him.'

I let out a laugh and he looked over to me "What's so funny Human!?" I glanced around 'will he kill me if I say his height?' I shrugged.

"No reason," I let out a nervous laugh, as Zim looked at me like I was crazy "you humans are weird."

"Rude, " I let out a small chuckle as we came to a halt outside of Zim's house 'I guess he wasn't concerned about people seeing him.'

I gave Zim a wave before walking back to my house, I saw that my parents still weren't home I rolled my eyes before walking inside the still opened door and closing it. No longer tired I go to the couch and flop onto it my whole body being submerged into it.

I turn on whatever rerun was on it was someshow called Mysterious Mysteries, I found it pretty interesting which wasn't surprising as I've always found the paranormal interesting. After a while of watching other random show episodes before slipping off to sleep.

========================================================================

Finally finished this chapter, It's also Christmas break so I should probably get more chapters out soon!

Thanks for reading! and sorry about the short chapter I swear the next one will be long

========================================================================