Chapter 9

Seven's POV

"Say you want me, Rose." Man I was hard as hell right now. I wanted to bend her fine ass over my desk and fuck the shit outta her.

Cause my best friend finna, she finna
Oh, go best friend, that's my best friend

Her phone started to ring. Saved by the bell. "Hello....yeah I'll be out shortly." She hung up and looked at me. "You got the key. I'll see you later."

After that she left. I hung around the club until about 3 in the morning. Me, Hakeem, and Devin were just enjoying the night. A lot of females tried to come into VIP with us. Devin and Hakeem entertained them. I was just thinking about getting home to Rose.

After I left the club, I went straight to Rose's crib. There was no way I could go through with this wedding. I let myself into her place, and went straight to her bedroom. She was laying in bed with reruns of love and hip hop playing. She had falling asleep on it.

She was dressed in some Pink boy shorts and a Victoria Secrets tank top. I was glad she was on her back because I didn't have to move her too much to get to her honeypot. I pulled down her shorts and I didn't waste any time getting to them sweet lips. I kissed her lips until I could taste her nectar coating my tongue. Then I took her clit into my mouth and I started sucking.

I still wasn't getting the reaction I wanted. I stuck two of my fingers inside her pussy and her walls instantly sucked me in.

"Wake up, Ma," I said smacking her ass.

"Damn, Nick," she moaned. "Baby, how long you been here?" She was shaking at this point.

"That don't matter. I'm here." I said to her.

I licked and sucked her pussy until she was screaming, "FUCCKKK!!! Baby, I'm cumming!"

Her juices coated my lips and I sucked her clean. I was rock hard in my pants. I took them off and climbed into the bed with Rose. "Hey, Ma," I said kissing her.

"I didn't think you were coming," she said. "Happy birthday."

"It sure is a happy birthday now," I said. She spread her legs and I went inside of her. "Damn," I grunted. Her pussy was heaven on earth.

"Oh my goodness," she moaned. "You feel so good, baby."

I started thrusting in and out. I was falling in love with her pussy. I didn't wanna climb out of it at all. I slid in and I just had to lay there. I was already on the verge of busting.

I flipped her over to where she was on all fours. I slid in and she ran. "Don't run, baby. Just take it."

"Nick, baby it hurts," she cried.

I slowed my pace down until she was comfortable. I didn't wanna take her to fast. Her legs started shaking and she collapsed on the bed as she came. I let her high come down and I flipped her to her back again. I went deep back in. It was amazing. I was fucking her harder and harder until I was nutting in her.

"FUCCKKK!!!" I grunted out and I felt her juices coat my dick.

I laid down beside her and pulled her close to me. "I love you, Rose," I told her and went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up still naked and no Rose. I stretched and the smell of food being cooked hit my nose. I looked at the time and it was 10:30. I checked my phone and Ashton had called 17 times and sent me 20 messages.

I didn't even bother calling her back. I'll face her when I get home. I walked into the kitchen, and Rose was standing at the stove drinking a cup of coffee and cooking fried chicken. Who the hell cooks fried chicken this early in the morning?

I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I kissed her neck and said, "Good morning, Ma."

"Good morning, Nick. How did you sleep?" she asked.

"Like a baby," I replied. "Why are you cooking friend chicken the early in the morning?"

"Because I had a taste for it," she laughed. "Go have a seat. It's almost ready."

I checked my phone again and noticed Hakeem was calling me.

"What's up, bruh bruh," I answered.

"Aye Seven where you at?" Ashton must have called him.

"I'm over Rose's place. Why, what's up?"

"That bitch ass nigga Ralph hit us last night."

"I'm on my way," I hung up. I hated to leave her like this but I had to go handle this business right quick.

"Baby, I gotta go," I told her. She hung her head.

SMACK! "Ouch! What the fuck, Nick!"

"I told you every time you put your head down, I'ma spank you." I kissed her lips and ran to the room to take a shower. After that I headed to the trap.

Once I got there, Hakeem and Devin was waiting in the office. "What the fuck happened?"

"Ralph and his boys hit us for about 350 thousand dollars worth of product," Hakeem said. "It had to have been an inside man that knew we would be at the club last night. They hit all the warehouses."

"Dev, have you checked the security feed yet?" I asked him.

"Yeah, and them muthafuckas were cut off. The only people that got access to security are the three of us and Tommy."

I know this snake as nigga didn't fuck me over because it'll be lights out for him. "Was he at the club last night?"

"Yeah, but I think he left right after Ashton did." Hakeem said.

"Yo speaking of Ashton," Devin said, "Seven, you sure that's your baby. You know shorty been cheating on you. Way before Rose even came into the picture. Word around town she been fucking Dexter from across town."

Dexter Johnson. We went to school together, but we didn't fuck off in the same circle. I really hope this bitch didn't set me up.

"Y'all know Dexter is one of Ralph's boys. I gotta go." I rushed home to Ashton. I'm gonna handle this bitch.

I rolled in the house and she was sitting on the couch drinking some Hennessy. There was a pregnant belly sitting on the table. This hoe ain't even pregnant.

"Really, bruh?" I said calmly.

She jumped up. "Luck, wait I can explain."

"Just answer me one question...are you fucking Dexter?" She looked at me all bugged-eyed. I'ma off this bitch as soon as I find my fucking product. "Please tell me you didn't set me up, Ashton?"

"Luck, let me explain. Please!" She cried. Before I knew it, I punched her ass and she passed out. I picked her up and then tied her up. I went upstairs packed me an overnight bag for Rose's place. On my way out the door, I grabbed my bag and Ashton and threw them both in my trunk. I continued on to Rose like nothing happened.