Chapter 18

Seven's POV

So I had Hakeem and Devin watching over the traps while I tried to wine and dine my lady tonight. I proposed to Rose and she said yes. We were in our new home tryna celebrate when Hakeem called me.

"Fuck!" I was balls deep in Rose's pussy when my phone started to ring. "What's up?" I answered.

"Man, Ralph done hit us again," Hakeem said.

"How you know?" I asked him.

"Some bitch has been all up through our mix dude. I think Ashton is back."

"Nawl man I got ride of that bitch."

"I got security feed on her." He paused for a second. "Seven, it's Lisa! Ain't she supposed to be Rose's best friend?"

"Meet me at the trap. I'ma handle this!"

One thing I hate is a muthafucka tryna play me, but when it comes to Rose, you better think twice about that shit.

"Ashton?" Rose asked.

"Do you know this guy that Lisa's been fucking?" I asked her.

"No why?"

"Your friend been playing you."

"Nawl not Lisa. She'll never do me like that."

"Get dressed. All black. You're coming to the trap with me."

She looked at me crazy. But she did what I told her to do. She went to our closet pulled out a black jumpsuit. She went to the bathroom and showered and then got dressed. Her ass and titties were sitting right in that jumpsuit. I wanted to say fuck the bullshit and continue fucking my fiancée, but duty calls.

After I was dressed, we headed out the door. We hopped in my all black Maserati and headed to the trap. When I pulled up Neal was on guard as usual. I haven't forgotten about Jocelyn's ass either. She's next on my list for disrespecting Rose.

"What's up, boss man?" Neal said.

I dapped Neal up. "Tryna keep this shit in tact my nigga. Muthafuckas fucking up left and right."

"You got it, Seven. They will all bow down soon." He looked at Rose. "Lady Seven," he said bowing down.

"Hey Neal," she smiled.

"You a fool," I said laughing.

We walked in and went straight to the security room. Hakeem and Devin were running the tapes back. Just as we walked in, on the screen was Lisa and Ralph.

"I want you to keep fucking that bitch until I have all of Seven's property to myself."

Fucking? I looked at Rose and her face was red from embarrassment. What the fuck was he talking about?

"Rose, you got something to say?" I asked her.

She held her head down. SMACK!!! "Don't hold your head down now! Speak on that shit!"

"I've been messing around with Lisa for about a month now."

"Go to the car! I'll deal with you later!" I was so mad at her! I wanted to hit her so bad but I never wanted to be that person with Rose. I almost just took it to the streets though.

"Find that bitch and get her here. I'ma handle Rose, and then I'ma let her handle Lisa."

I walked out to my car, and it was gone. This the second time she done left in my shit and it was starting to piss me off. I walked back towards the building, and Neal was laughing.

"What's so damn funny, Neal?" I asked him angrily.

That only made him laugh harder. "She's worse than Ashton. At least she knew how to listen." He reached into his pocket. "She went home. Take my car."

"Thanks, Man."

I hopped in the truck and headed to our place. I saw my car in the driveway. I had to calm myself down before I went inside.

When I walked inside, Rose was sitting on the couch, curled up with a bottle of wine. I looked around and saw her suitcase by the door.

"You're leaving?" I asked her.

"I figured you didn't want me anymore," she said. "I was just waiting here so I can give you your keys and ring back."

"Let's talk first," I said to her. "I'm not fucked up about you fucking her. My thing is that she's been playing you. And that I don't like."

"I cheated on you, Dom," she cried.

"Yeah, you did, but as long as you promise me nothing like this will happen again, we can get past this."

"Yes, baby, I promise. No more! I'm done!"

"Good now back to Lisa," I said. "The boys got her locked up at the trap. What do you wanna do?"

"I can handle this?" She asked me.

"Yeah, if that's what you wanna do," I answered.

I saw her eyes light up. I was creating a monster.