Chapter 17

Rose's POV

When Dominic proposed to me, it was a shock. It was my dream to marry this man. I was feelings all giddy and warm on this inside. I was so happy he chose me.

After dinner, he let me drive my new Tesla to our new home. He put the address into GPS and I just followed the directions. This car was such a breeze driving. I was in another zone while I was driving.

"You have reached your destination," the GPS informed us. We pulled up to what looked like a fairytale castle. It was beautiful. It looked to be three stories high. It was a brick house that was almost like a mahogany color. I couldn't wait to see the inside.

"Dominic, this place is amazing." I was in awe of this place.

"While we were out, I had my crew pack up your house. You things should be arriving shortly."

I didn't know what I was gone do with this man. "So do we get to break in this house tonight?" I smiled at him. He had turned me into this sex fiend. I loved it though. Between him and like time with Lisa, I'm very well satisfied.

"Baby, we can do whatever you like," he smiled back biting his bottom lip.

We got out the car and he lead me into the house. This inside was impeccable! Each room had its own color scheme. My favorite was the kitchen though! With all the wood grain counter tops and cabinets and the stainless steel appliances, I couldn't wait to cook for Dominic.

We made it to the master's bedroom. Let me just tell you, the red and black design was absolutely flawless! I don't know how he even had time to pull any of this off.

"Wow!" I said turning around to take in the room. A California King bed was placed in the center of the room. The ceiling to floor window broadcasted the most beautiful view of downtown Atlanta.

I stood by the window and just gazed out. I started to think about my life and how Dominic came in and changed it for the better. In the middle of my thought, I felt strong arms around my waist.

"For you, I'll risk it all," Dominic said.

"And for you, I'll give the world," I took him. I placed my arms on top of his and just held him.

I moved my hair from my neck and started kissing me there. He moved his right hand up around my neck and leaned my head towards his shoulder. As my head went back, he deepened the kisses to my neck. God, I didn't want him to let go.

With his left hand, he went to the hem of my dress, pulled it up around my hips, and put his hand inside my panties. He started playing with my pearl and it felt so good.

"Mmm," I moaned.

"I wanna make love to you all night," Dominic whispered in my ear.

I turned around so that I was facing him. I kissed him and he deepened our kiss. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me over to the bed and he laid me down.

He stood up and stared at me. "You're so fucking beautiful." He leaned towards me and he pulled my panties off. Without hesitation, he takes my clit into his mouth.

He was all over my pussy. He took me to a place that I could only imagine. Sex with Dominic was totally unpredictable. I never knew what he would do to me.

It wasn't even five minutes before my legs were shaking. "Fuuuccckkk! Nick, baby I'm cumming!"

"That's right cum for daddy," he said. He slid two fingers inside my pussy and was going in and out so fast that I was cumming for the second time.

"I love you, Rose," he said to me.

"I love you too baby."

I watched him get undressed. I admired his body. He had the perfect body. He crawled over to me. He leaned down and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and I grind into his manhood.

"You ready for daddy," he asked. I couldn't talk. I just nodded my head; never breaking our kiss.

He lifted his hips and he rubbed his tip against my entrance. I was so wet; I mean waterfall wet. He knocked three times before he put himself inside me. I never get tired of feeling him inside of me. Each time it's like he gets bigger and stronger.

"Fuck!" Dominic grunted out. "Girl I fall in love with this pussy every time."

In and out he thrusted. Outta nowhere his phone started ringing. "Fuck!" He was angry now and completely turned off.

"What's up?...how you know?...I got rid of that bitch...meet me at the trap. I'm finna handle it."

"Ashton?" I asked. I thought this bitch was outta the picture.

"Do you know this guy that Lisa is fucking?"

"No why?"

"Your friend is playing you," he said.

"No, not Lisa. She'll never do that."

"Get dressed. All black. You're going to the trap with me."

What the hell is going on?