Chapter 15

Rose's POV

I woke up the next morning next to Dominic. I was so happy. I was really in love with him and I was so happy to have him back.

I got up and went into the bathroom to take care of my hygiene needs. That shower was amazing. The hot water splashing against my skin sent me into orgasmic paradise.

After my shower and I got dressed, I went into the kitchen to make Dominic something to eat. Chicken cheese omelettes with hash browns and biscuits with homemade sausage gravy were on the menu. While I was cooking, I was jamming to Beyoncé and Xscape. I was in my groove.

"Well good morning. Seems like someone's in a good mood." I turned around and Dominic was standing in the door frame with nothing but his boxers on.

I looked down and he was poking out. "I'm not the only one in a good mood," I said pointing down at his crotch.

He started laughing and he came up behind me. He hugged my waist and kissed my neck. "Go sit down," I said. "Breakfast is almost ready."

After he sat down, I walked over and handed him a cup of orange juice. I leaned in and kissed him.

"I'm so glad you chose me," I told him. "Let me go finish up breakfast."

After I cooked the omelettes, I fixed our plates and then we ate. We talked and reminisced about our younger days. I learned a lot about him. I realized that he was never the person I thought he was.

After breakfast, Dominic went and showered. He said he had to go down to the trap, so I called Lisa to see what she was up to. Summer semester was almost over. Then I had two weeks off before fall classes began. I wanted to spend a little time with Lisa. I had been ignoring her a little because of what I was dealing with Dominic.

I pulled up at Lisa's apartment. She lived alone. She took the summer course off. She works at True Religion in Lenox Mall. She gives me a discount every now and then. She was truly my best friend and I just feel so bad for neglecting her.

I let myself into Lisa's apartment. "Lisa?" I called out. I didn't hear anything. "Lisa?" I called again. Still nothing. I walked towards her bedroom and I heard moaning.

Her door was cracked and I peeped in. There was Lisa laying in her bed, legs wide open, pussy on full display, and she was masturbating. She had a thick, black dildo going in and out of her. I knew I should have walked away and let her finish, but I was enjoying the view. Aside from looking at myself and watching porn, I had never seen a pussy up close and personal.

I stood there watching Lisa pleasure herself and I immediately got wet. It was just something about hearing her moan that turned me on. My body completely betrayed my mind when I walked in her room.

"Oh my God," Lisa yelled out. She tried to cover herself up. She was more embarrassed than she was angry. "I forgot you were coming over here."

My cheeks turned hot. "Lisa, I'm sorry. I was just curious. I just wanna watch. I won't tell I promise."

Lisa bit her bottom lip, and I mean my pussy was soaking. I couldn't believe right now my best friend was turning me on. She went back to moving the dildo in and out of her love box. It was glistening from her juices. I don't know what came over me, but I got undressed and joined her.

I took the dildo from her and sucked her juices off of it. She was sweet. She took it from me and she put the dildo inside of me. It was nice and thick, but it had nothing on Dominic. In and out she went until my body went into convulsions. I climaxed all over that dildo, and Lisa took it and sucked my juices off of it.

We showered and got dressed. We went on about our day as of nothing happened. She didn't bring it up, and neither did I. She got a call from this dude she's been fucking off with, and Dominic called me. We hugged and kissed like we always did, and then we went our separate ways.

Every now and then, me and Lisa would link up just so we could chill. Things with me and her got better. Our friendship was stronger. We had an understanding. We weren't jealous when the other was with her boyfriend or anything like that. We had a great relationship.

As for me and Dominic, things have gotten a lot better as well. We hang out more. We go on dates. Things in the street has gotten quieter since we first reconnected. The more I was with Dominic, the more I fell in love with him.

Dominic called me and told me to get dressed. I put on this blue body con dressed and some white red bottoms. It was something simple but my curves were on full display. That dress was hugging me just right. I had no idea where we were going though. I asked three times and he just kept saying it's a surprise.