Chapter 11

Seven's POV

"Who's the target?" she asked me. We were headed down to the trap. I had Ashton, Tommy, and Dexter tied up in the basement. I was gone have Rose to do kill them. If she was gonna be my wife, she had to know how to handle herself against my enemies.

Ralph was calling a war and that's exactly what he was gone get. Come to find out, Ashton was Ralph's little sister. He was raised by their dad; while she was raised by their mother. He put her up to staging the pregnancy to try and trap me. Never that. That's the thing about Ashton. The bitch was very simple minded. She couldn't stay focused long enough and she eventually was caught slipping; just like she did when I found out she was cheating on me.

"Ashton," I replied. I didn't bother mentioning Tommy and Dexter because she didn't know them.

"You want me to kill your ex?" she cocked her head at me.

"She double crossed me, Rose," I told her. "Punishable by death. It's that simple."

"I understand," she said.

"I love you, ma, and I promise no matter what happens, I'm gonna be there for you."

"I love you too. So should I call you Seven?" she asked me.

"No, I'm your Dominic. To the streets, I'm Seven. When I'm with you, I'm not that ruthless monster I am in the streets."

Once we pulled up to the trap, I got out and walked around to open the door for Rose. I used to walk in front of Ashton to protect her, but I had to think with people coming for me, they never confronted me from the front. They always come from behind.

I walked up to the door, and I was happy to see Neal. Aside from Hakeem and Devin, Neal was a solid ass dude.

"What's up, Boss?" Neal said.

"My nigga," I dapped him up. "How Mama doing?"

"She's sick right now," he said. "Damn breast cancer, dude."

Fuck. Mama Jo was like a second mom to all of us. I can't believe what she's going through.

"Aye, if you or Mama need anything, let me know. And by the way, this is Rose. This the girl I told you about?"

"The one with Demarcus?" I nodded. "It's nice to meet you, finally." Neal laughed. "This nigga wouldn't shut up about you." He held out his hand to shakes Rose's hand.

"Nice to meet you as well," Rose said.

I started to walk off. Then I remembered what he said. "Oh, and fuck you, nigga!" I laughed. "Is Keem and Dev here?"

"Yeah, I'm the basement."

"Thanks my guy."

Rose and I headed down to the basement. "You better be lucky Seven wanna handle your ass, or bitch I would've been done fucked you off!" That was Hakeem talking to Ashton. He couldn't stand Ashton.

"What's going on here?" I asked.

"This bitch been playing games bruh! She fucked us up!" Hakeem said. "This whole time, she's been feeding these muthafuckas information."

"Hakeem, Dev, I want y'all to meet Rose, my girlfriend."

Ashton looked and she was mad as hell. I didn't give a fuck though. I was about to rub this shit in her face.

"Keem, set up the target room," I told him. I looked at Rose. "You ready baby?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I'm ready," she said.

"So this is how it's gonna go down. Dexter, you're gonna tell me where the fuck my product is."

"I'm not telling you shit. Fuck you!" He said to me. I punched him in the mouth. His jaw cracked.

"I'ma ask you one more time. Where the fuck is my product."

"And I'ma tell you one more time. I'm not telling you shit nigga!"

"Aight, bet," I said.

I walked over to Rose. I handed her a Glock 42. I stood behind her and I said. "Your first lesson, baby. Step 1: Always aim for the head or the heart. That makes for a quick kill." She nodded. She aimed at Dexter's head. "The key with the head, shoot directly between the eyes." She adjusted her stance and was aiming between his eyes. "Step two: once you have your point, all you do is pull the trigger." She nodded her head.

"It's your choice, Dexter. Either tell me what I want, or my wifey here is pulling this trigger. Which one would it be?"

He started laughing. "Fuck you and that bitch," he said.

"Pull, baby," I told her. POW! POW! POW!

Dexter's head dropped quick. In the words of Chris Tucker: Ooh you know he's dead. Ashton's eyes got big. She was getting scared. I was saving her ass for last.

Next it was Tommy. He worked for me. I trusted him enough to put him right up under us. He had access to all the products and my security room. He was hiding something and I wanna know what's up.

"So Tommy, what you gotta say?"

"Sev, listen to me. I didn't wanna do this. Ralph took my wife and daughter. He told me if I didn't help he would kill them."

I almost felt bad for him, but the thing is I know he's lying. This dick sucking nigga was downlow. Yeah I knew and I made it clear from the jump as long as he didn't try me, I'll hire him. I mean fuck, he was a trained to go killer.

"See the problem I have with that story is you don't have a wife or daughter. Nigga, you like dick. So which muthafucka you sucking off over there? Which nigga you been laid up pillow talking to?"

He was quiet. I walked over to my surgical table. I grabbed a cleaver and handed it to her.

"Second lesson tonight, Ma," I said. "That's a cleaver you're holding. One good swipe, and you could chop anything off."

Tommy was tied up in the "X" position. I was gonna have Rose chop off his dick.

"So tell me the truth, Tommy," I said. "What did they do with my product?"

"I don't know, Seven. All I was told to do was cut the cameras and open up the warehouses."

"You're a bitch," Ashton said. "And you wonder why these niggas don't want your bitch ass. You talk too fucking much."

"Well then you tell us where it's at," Rose said.

"And who the fuck are you?" Ashton caught an attitude. "You've been here two seconds and you think you got some power? Bitch please!"

"Just relax, Ma," I told her. We're gonna handle her soon."

I knew Tommy had some ideas where they took my shit. "So if I give you 75 thousand dollars, would you tell me where they put my stuff?"

"Nah, man," Tommy said. "I can't go down like that."

Well it is what it is. I was ready to end this shit.