six

jisquirrel
stay in your room for
the rest of the night

sunshinelee
it's almost midnight, i
don't think i'm leaving my
room anytime soon

jisquirrel
it's just that there's a big
storm heading our way

sunshinelee
oh, okay

i scrolled through instagram for a little bit when i suddenly heard lightning. i just quickly hid under my blanket and felt my phone buzz.

aussielix
jisung told me there's a
big storm where you guys
are so be careful and
tell him if anything happens
or if you get scared

sunshinelee
can i just call you if
i get scared?

aussielix
we have different time
zones remember?

sunshinelee
oh yeah...

aussielix
jisung is there to take care
if you for a reason so don't
be afraid to tell him if
you're scared

aussielix
i have to go now okay?

aussielix
ily

sunshinelee
ilyt

i just curled up into a ball under my blanket hoping the storm would just pass by us like nothing, so i decided to check how long the storm was going to be on my phone. the storm ends around four in the morning meaning i would most likely get no sleep that night due to my fear of thunderstorms.

the storm started to get worse and i started thinking of what to do. i was currently shaking with goosebumps all over my arms and legs due to my fear. i decided i would have to do the one thing felix told me to do.

i carefully crawled out of my bed and held my blanket in my hands as i walked to the room jisung was staying in. i quietly knocked before opening the door. jisung quickly shot his head up at me. "oh hey y/n, is something wrong?" he asked. "um felix told me to tell you if i get scared or anything, so i-" there was more thunder causing me to flinch.

"i'm scared." i quickly muttered. "come sit down with me." jisung said. i carefully went over to the bed and sat next to him. "do you want to try go to sleep?" he asked me. "i don't know if i can fall asleep  since there's a lot of lightning and thunder." i responded.

"wanna cuddle?"