twenty-five

it's been two weeks, and felix is still trying to get jisung and i back together. all the guys were trying to help by now including hyunjin, but nothing was helping. felix said jisung used the same excuse of hyunjin kissing me. it hurt me to see that he didn't want to get back together with me. i just stared at my messed up self in the mirror of my bathroom.

i just finished brushing my hair, but my face and clothing was a mess. i had tear stains covering my cheeks. i was wearing an oversized hoodie from felix with my black leggings. i had bags under my eyes but i ignored it all. i left to my room and grabbed my phone as it buzzed.

aussielix
come to the living room

sunshinelee
why

aussielix
just come

sunshinelee
fine

i went to the living room expecting to see only felix. however when i arrived i saw jisung sitting on the couch opposite of where felix sat. i noticed jisung's eyes soften as he saw my state.

he saw the stains of all the tears i shed due to him. he saw the bags under my eyes due to not getting sleep because of him. he got to see my broken down self that was caused by him.

i felt more tears welling up in my eyes as i stared at jisung. "i'm gonna go back to my room." i said before turning around. felix grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to the living room. "you're not leaving until this is sorted out." he said.

felix left to his room leaving jisung alone with me. i just stared at the ground as tears threatened to fall out. "i'm sorry. i didn't know i hurt you this much." jisung said. "of course you didn't." i looked up at jisung with tears starting to fall.

"you thought i would be fine because you jumped to conclusions. you assumed hyunjin and i were something when in reality we're not. in reality i pushed hyunjin away but instead of listening to me, you just ran off after breaking me down." i was suddenly engulfed in a hug.

i started crying more on jisung's chest as he rubbed my back. "i'm so sorry y/n. i was being a selfish jerk." jisung said before pulling away. "it's fine. you seem to be doing fine without me in your life." i said. "i tried being better. i was really just masking my hurt feelings." he said.

"i still love you, you know?" jisung admitted. "i still love you too." i admitted back. jisung wiped my tears away and smiled at me. i loved that gummy smile of his and he knew it. "in that case will you be my girlfriend? officially this time?" jisung asked me.

i nodded my head as a yes before connecting my lips to jisung's. i missed the feeling of his soft lips against mine. i felt jisung smile into the kiss as he kissed me back. jisung pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine as we tried catching our breath.

our eyes were still closed as we enjoyed each other's presence. i felt jisung's hot breath as he continued to lean his forehead against mine. "i promise to love you until the second i die." he said, and i smiled. "i promise to love you longer." i replied and jisung pecked my lips before hugging me.

"i love you." i said. "i love you too." jisung said back.