ten

crispychan

liked by 5,896 and morecrispychan ➥ peep felix

crispychan ➥ peep felix

view all 4,673 comments
jisquirrel: we coming to pick you guys up hehe
aussielix: hey you didn't tag me!:(
crispychan: you don't deserve to be tagged

jisung was currently driving to the airport to pick up felix and chan. i'm actually kind of happy felix chose jisung to take care of me over the past week since we've gotten closer now, and he's just really fun to be with.

the car ride was currently silent and a little awkward. i decided to turn on the radio, and jungkook's euphoria started playing on the speakers of the car. i was quietly humming along when i felt jisung grab my hand and intertwine our fingers as he sang to me, "take my hands now, you are the cause of my euphoria."

his singing voice is so sweet, and it felt as if jisung was telling me that i was the cause of his euphoria. of course we aren't a couple, but we don't act like we're just best friends, yet that is what we are, best friends.

jisung was already focused on the road again, but he was still holding onto my hand. i then felt my phone buzzing in my pocket and took it out. it was felix calling me. i turned the radio off and answered his call before placing the phone up to my ear.

"hello felix," i said. "hey sis we're waiting for our luggage so i just wanted to know if you guys are here yet." i looked out of the window to see we were pulling into the parking garage. "we just got here. is that all you wanted to check on?" i responded. "kind of, i just want to let you know that i'm gonna talk to you later." he then said. "um okay, well i'll see you in a bit. i love you." i said to felix. "i love you too." he then hung up and jisung smiled at me as i put my phone away.

we got out of the car, and jisung intertwined our fingers once again. we walked into the airport and then to where we had to wait for felix and chan. "i'm gonna miss hanging out with you after i go back to my house." i looked at jisung after what he said. "i'm gonna miss you too." jisung looked in my eyes and smiled.

we then heard a bunch of noise and looked over to see people were arriving. i looked at the screen to see the people arriving were from felix's plane. "those are people from felix's plane, so they should enter through those doors any second now." i told jisung before letting go of his hand.

i noticed his tiny pout before he nodded at me. i then saw felix and chan walking out. "felix!" felix looked over to me. "y/n!" he started running over to me as chan was following him over to us. i hugged felix and then i hugged chan.

"how was your trip to australia?" jisung asked chan and felix. "it was amazing!" chan said. "it would've been more fun if we took all our friends though, so maybe we can all go later." felix added. "well it's cold and i'm assuming you guys are tired after a long plane ride, so let's start heading home." i said. "also chan you can drive since you're older, and you can drive better than me." jisung told chan.

we then headed back out to the parking garage and found our car. chan sat in the driver's seat, felix sat in the passenger's seat, and jisung and i sat in the back. "everybody have their seatbelts?" chan asked and we all responded with yes. then my phone buzzed.

jisquirrel
hey cutie;)

sunshinelee
jisung we're like three feet away
from each other

sunshinelee
why are you texting me

jisquirrel
so chan and felix don't listen to us
talking about stuff

sunshinelee
what stuff would we talk about
that they wouldn't need to know

jisquirrel
that i call you cutie

sunshinelee
felix already knows you do

jisquirrel
but chan doesn't

sunshinelee
not like he's gonna care

jisquirrel
but what if they hear us say
i love you to each other :0

sunshinelee
1. we've only said that like twice

sunshinelee
2. felix already knows

sunshinelee
3. we're not even a couple so it
doesn't really matter

jisquirrel
since when has felix known this

sunshinelee
since the morning after i got
scared because of the storm

sunshinelee
anyways i'm tired

jisquirrel
you wanna rest your head on
my shoulder or my lap?

sunshinelee
sure