twenty

jisquirrel
i miss my cutie

sunshinelee
you just dropped me off at
my house from our date

jisquirrel
i know but i miss you

sunshinelee
well what do you want me to
do about it

jisquirrel
can i come to your house?

sunshinelee
you just dropped me off at
my house

jisquirrel
i know that's why i'm still
outside your house

jisquirrel
so can i come inside?

sunshinelee
fine come inside

-

i went over to the door and opened it to see jisung jogging to the porch. he smiled at me before entering. "hi cutie," he said. "i was just with you jisung." i responded. "i don't care. i love you too much." he told me and i smiled as a light blush creeped up on my cheeks.

"so where's felix?" jisung asked. "his room, why?" i responded with another question. "because i want another kiss." jisung muttered with bright pink cheeks. "fine, let's go to my room."

a bright smile spread across jisung's face as we stood up from the couch. then he suddenly picked me up and started going to my room. "jisung put me down!" i said while giggling. felix then exited his room.

felix looked at jisung placing me back down. "when did you guys get here?" he asked. "a few minutes ago." i answered. "well chan is going to come pick us up to go to the arcade with the guys in about ten minutes, so do you guys wanna come?" felix asked. "sure." jisung said.

felix went back in his room, and jisung grabbed my hand before taking me to my room with him. he closed the door and then locked it. "i'm guessing you still want a kiss." i said, and jisung nodded his head as a yes while rubbing the back of his neck.

i put my hands around his neck and placed my lips on his. i could feel jisung smile in the kiss as he put his arm around my waist while deepening the kiss. we stayed like this until jisung pulled away.

"you know i'm never going to leave you. i will always stay by your side, and i love you so much." i felt his hot breath on my lips with every word he said. "you know i love you too." i told him.

jisung pecked my lips once more before taking out his phone and taking me to my mirror. "let's take a picture so i can post it on instagram." he said and i responded with an okay.

-

jisquirrel

liked by sunshinelee and 5,742 more jisquirrel ➥ i don't know what i'd do without my cutie<3

jisquirrel ➥ i don't know what i'd do without my cutie<3

view all 5,138 comments
sunshinelee: as if i knew what i'd do either
seunginthebuilding: you should bring her with you to the arcade with us
jisquirrel: already planned bringing her