twenty-eight

jisquirrel
hi cutie

sunshinelee
hi jisungi

jisquirrel
can you come over

sunshinelee
didn't we hang out two days
ago?

jisquirrel
yes but i want you to come
over

sunshinelee
i'm coming

jisquirrel
yay!

-

i quickly brushed my hair and changed into black leggings and a white crop shirt with jisung's hoodie. i slipped on my white vans and left since jisung's house is just three blocks away meaning i could walk there.

i knocked on the door once i arrived. the door was quickly opened, and i saw jisung smiling at me. he was wearing gray sweatpants with a white t-shirt, and his hair was a little messy.

i smiled back at him. he opened the door wider for me to enter. i took off my shoes and hoodie. we both went up to his room, and he locked the door. i was leaning against the wall while waiting to see what we would do.

jisung went up to me and placed his arms on the wall, trapping me. "what are we going to do?" i asked him with pink cheeks. "kiss." he answered with a smirk. "you called me over because you just wanted kisses?" i questioned. "yep." he said.

i rolled my eyes at his silliness. jisung then closed the gap between us and locked our lips together. his hand moved to my hair, and the other moved to my waist deepening the kiss.

eventually one of my hands found its way under jisung's shirt, and i felt his abs. i felt jisung smirk into the kiss as he moved both his hands to my waist. i had one hand under his shirt and one hand running through his hair.

jisung slowly pulled away and kept one hand on my waist as the other grabbed my hand under his shirt. "what are you doing?" he asked me while smirking. "nothing." i responded.

"really? 'cause i'm pretty sure you have a hand feeling my abs here." jisung said. i moved the hand to feel his abs again. "so what if there is?" i asked. "just wanted to know if you liked what you were feeling." jisung stated. "that's a secret you'll never know." i responded.

he then moved my hand away before backing up. i looked at him confusingly until he took off his shirt. i nearly choked on my saliva, and jisung chuckled. "now you like what you see." he said.

he walked closer to me before placing his arms around my waist and kissing me again. my hand found it's way back to his abs as we continued making out. the doorbell suddenly rang, but jisung ignored it and pulled me closer to him.

my hand continued exploring his abs until the doorbell rang again. this time i pulled away and jisung pouted. "you should put your shirt back on and answer the door now." i told him. "guess so." jisung said.

he quickly put on his shirt before unlocking his door. jisung went to the door as i sat down on the couch. "hey jisung, can we come in?" i heard chan's voice say. hopefully felix wasn't with him. if he found out that jisung and i were making out just now and that jisung has his shirt off in front me, we would be dead.

"oh i was kind of busy." i heard jisung say. "what were you busy with?" i could hear changbin ask. "i was busy doing something in my room." jisung responded. "i just noticed something. why does it smell a little like y/n's perfume?" shoot that was felix.

"it's probably from when she stopped by earlier today to pick up something she left when we hung out two days ago." jisung lied. "y/n never forgets anything though." changbin said. "when you were busy doing something, did you mean you were doing my sister?" felix asked.

my eyes widened at felix's sudden question. "what?! no!" jisung responded. "oh well since you're busy, i guess we'll get going." chan said. jisung then closed the door and walked over to me.

just as he was about to sit down next to me, the doorbell rang again. jisung annoyingly got back up and opened the door again. "what is it felix?" he said. "i checked y/n's location with my phone and it said she's here." felix said. "m-maybe she just left her phone?" jisung asked. "why'd you stutter then?" felix questioned.

i quietly and carefully went to jisung's room without making a noise. i heard the front door close, so i quickly hid in jisung's closet. i closed the closet door and held my breath when i heard felix enter with jisung.

"is she hiding in here?" felix asked. "i already told you she isn't here!" jisung answered. i could hear footsteps getting closer to where i was. i saw the doorknob turn, and the door opened. "i guess she really isn't here." felix said.

the door closed and i heard the boys leave. i guess felix didn't see me since jisung's closet doesn't have a light. i quietly got out and sat on jisung's bed. i got out my phone and played a game. i turned off my phone and looked up when i heard the bedroom door.

"felix finally left." jisung said while locking the door again. "that's good." i said. i got up off the bed and put my phone on jisung's desk. jisung then took off his shirt and trapped me on the wall again. "now, where were we?" he asked.