twenty-four

i woke up from my five hour sleep due to not going to sleep until four in the morning. i got up and went to the kitchen to see felix looking at his phone confusingly. "hi felix." i said, and he looked at me. "good morning princess."

i sat down and laid my head down on my arms. "what time did you sleep yesterday?" felix asked me. "four in the morning." i answered. "did you stay up crying?" he asked again. "uh yeah." i admitted.

felix went over to me and wrapped his arm around me again. "i promise you i will get you and jisung back together." he told me. "how are you gonna do that when he thinks i'm a cheater?" i asked while pulling away from our hug. felix looked at me shocked. "why does he think you're a cheater?" he questioned.

"we were originally supposed to meet at the park, but i got there before jisung. i sat down on a bench, and soon hyunjin appeared out of nowhere and sat next to me. then hyunjin tried kissing me so i pushed him off. i looked around to see jisung leaving the park, and went up to him. then he broke up with me and told me to go back to hyunjin since he thought we both kissed each other when in reality hyunjin kissed me, but i just pushed him away instead of kissing back obviously." i said while getting more tears in my eyes.

"that's it. i'm talking to hyunjin and jisung. i'll be back as soon as possible." felix said while putting on his shoes and coat. "your snacks are still in the pantry from yesterday. you can eat as much as you want while i'm gone. just not too much. bye princess." felix ruffled my hair and grabbed the keys before leaving.

i went over to the pantry and took out my bag of snacks i bought yesterday. i went back up to my room and covered myself up in my blanket. i opened my bag of hot cheetos and started eating them as i grabbed my phone.

i stared at my wallpaper which was a picture of jisung and i. tears welled up in my eyes as i stared at the wallpaper. i just turned my phone off and stopped my eating as tears poured out of my eyes once again.