About

Solo's Jedi

---

In which the daughter of Han Solo and Leia Organa battles inner light and darkness to find her true place in the galaxies during the Resistance's war against the First Order.

Or

In which Lucinda Padme Organa-Solo falls in love with Poe Dameron whilst the rest of the galaxy falls apart.

---

Cast

Hailee Steinfeld as Luci Solo

The Cast of Star Wars as Themselves

---

Soundtrack

Permutations - Lo-Fang

'Another familiar accident changes where I call home, the thing that I needed the most was to simply be alone'

Landslide - Fleetwood Mac

'Well I've been afraid of changing, cause I've built my life around you, but time makes you bolder'

Buzzcut Season - Lorde

'And I'll never go home again, and nothing's wrong but nothing's true, I live in a hologram with you'

Light's Up - Harry Styles

'All the lights couldn't put out the dark running through my heart, lights up and they know who you are'

When The Party's Over - Billie Eilish

'Don't you know I'm no good for you, I've learnt to lose you can't afford to, tore my shirt to stop you bleeding, but nothing ever stops you leaving'

Lucia - Alvaro Soler

'Lucia, Lucia, don't be put off don't fly away, take your command, lucia, lucia, don't be fooled'

Ease My Mind - Ben Platt

'You came out of nowhere and you cut through all the noise, I make sense of the madness when I listen to your voice'

---

"I want to live in a world where I don't have to look over my shoulder, where seeing my face on a 'Wanted' poster isn't normal, where my family aren't dead or separated. If I have to fight for that world, so be it, but I want you to fight by my side, because we are nowhere if we do not have each other,"

---

This story contains strong language and mature themes, some of which may be unsuitable for younger readers or may be found upsetting. Please read at your own caution if you find themes such as death, trauma and loss difficult.

---

First published: Jan/Feb 2016
Rewrites/edits: Jan 2020