Lost. Chapter 11

Disclaimer:  Hey, guys, I'm sorry if the chapter is not that good. I had been going through a writer's block and tried to continue the story as much as possible. I don't own the picture above and have only done basic editing.

There must be a way to help her without the brothers absolutely butchering my plan and ending up hating me.

I subconsciously bring my hand over to my bottom lip and start tugging on it as I think over ways I could try and help Yui in any way possible. Without my knowledge, I begin to circle around the hallway when a voice brings me back to reality.

"What are you doing here?" I turn around to see Kou walking over to me and I turn around to walk the other way when his hand wraps itself around my wrist. With a jolt, I come to a halt and turn around reluctantly to see a rare frown on his face.

"Listen, I know we upset you-"

"Upset doesn't even begin describing what I feel right now! You know, why? Because you seem to be shutting me out completely while you plan something concerning Yui! But you know what, with so much going on, I have actually been able to find some time for myself so that's something good that came out of this." Kou begins to say something back in defense but I stop him instantly from saying anything further by raising my hand and facing my palm towards him. I look behind me, in the direction Yui and Yuma went, and then turn back to look at Kou. "Smell that? Yui's blood. You all don't have any control over yourselves- the more reason to stay mad at you when you are being so hypocritical." I sigh, knowing Yui has already fainted by now, and cast my eyes down on the carpet.

"Hey, we can figure this out-" Kou goes to place a hand on my shoulder but I harshly shrug it off me. 

"Yeah? How about you start off by not being such animals?" With that said, I walk away from him without another glance. "But I know it won't take much time for one of you to attack her, again." I say loud enough for him to hear as I disappear from his sight right after. Once I finally reach my room, I take a deep breath and look out the window in hopes of getting several ideas for Yui's escape, but when only one idea comes to mind, I decide that I have no other choice than to go on with what I have.

With that in mind, I walk around the room and wait for some time to pass before I can feel like sleeping again. But that time never seems to come as I blankly stare at the sky through my window while I sit on the sill. With a small sigh, I rub my eyes and place my head on my knees in attempts to get myself to sleep. After a few more silent minutes, a knock interrupts my thoughts and my head snaps in the direction as I answer almost immediately. The door opens to reveal Yui entering my room hesitantly, her neck wrapped up in bandages from her previous accident. My blood immediately starts boiling at the sight of her and I get up to walk up to her.

"Yuma did this, didn't he?" I grab my head in frustration and rub my temples as I try to think of a way to communicate my potential plan with her. "Listen, Yui, I might have a plan to get you out of here. I don't know how safe it is, though." I sigh as soon as I realize the danger I would be putting her in as soon as I make her step out of this house. When she continues listening to me intently, I feel the urge to continue and at least let her know of my idea. "I was thinking to go to the Sakamaki brothers directly, sometime, when I'm in school and let them know about the entrances in the house and whatever else that is necessary. There might be a way for them to come in here and get you out." I bite my lower lip as I wait for her response but when she smiles weakly, I tilt my head in confusion.

"Thank you, Anna. You don't know how much this means to me." She hesitantly takes my hands in hers and I look up at her with a small smile of my own.

"You'd be surprised." I scoff lightly and turn away from her to look out the window before I realize it is almost time for me to start getting ready for school. That is the moment when fatigue suddenly kicks in and I stumble before gaining my balance again. 

"A-are you okay?" Yui asks and places her hand on my shoulder to help me walk to my bed while I slowly nod and rub my temple. 

"Yes, I just didn't get any sleep." I mutter and continue looking at the ground as Yui pats my back.

"Maybe you could get some rest, then." I shake my head instantly at that and look back at her with determination filled in my eyes.

"No, I need to go to school if I plan to help you as soon as possible." I tell her and stand up, walking over to the closet to get my clothes. "You should get some rest while I try to communicate with the Sakamaki brothers." I look back at her and she simply nods before quietly walking out of the room. I sigh and look back into my closet as an empty feeling crosses my heart.