1

for those who read the first chapter, I Changed some things to           make the reader a bit more innocent.
____________________________________________________________________

I open my eyes to a red sky with a pentagram in it, I look at my surroundings and see signs that say "welcome to hell". I didn't hell was a thing,im gonna guess many people didn't. I also see many dry blood trails on the road I'm laying on. I get up and dust off my cloths but was soon disturbed by a honk "Hey!! Get out the road crazy bitch!! "

I jump out of the way onto the sidewalk (that's also has blood trails on them). I flipped off the guy in the car as he went on his merry way, I guess hell isn't that nice to newcomers.

Now, I need to figure out a way to make a living in this place or how to possibly get out of here and go to heaven if that's real too.
I walked around hell for bit till I see many other demons surrounding the TV's, I joined in cause why the hell not, might be good to know the latest news in hell. On the 666 news the princess of hell, Charlie is announcing her "passion" Project called the happy hotel, a place to rehabilitate sinners as a way to help with population in a more positive and humane way.

A bit of silence passed by and Charlie looked a bit nervous "cause a hotel is place where people stop to pass by" Charlie said as the silence went on until Katie laughed and soon enough everyone was laughing including the group of demons that was watching the news with me, I was the only one not laughing. Her idea is a good one to me but I can tell everyone else thinks it's a joke.

I soon walk away to find the happy hotel and get myself into a better place. My thoughts are Interrupted when I accidentally bump into a tall man. He had a red suit on along with a wide toothy smile, also had ears and deer antlers. "I'm sorry. " I say as I continue my way towards the happy hotel to sign up.

But I was unaware of the red eyes staring at me.