8

Still the same day with many things to do. I told Charlie I was done with the garden for now and she asked me to help vaggie with fixing back some of the hotel rooms that were damaged a bit through abandonment. (Mostly repainting the walls and replacing some floor boards)

Vaggie worked on seeing which of the floorboards would need replacing, if it needed to go she marked it with a red x. And I took the job of repainting the room walls, which means I had to carry buckets of paint but that's why we have a working elevator. Me and vaggie were in the same hotel room for most of the time but there was no conversation between us and I'm a bit scared of getting her aggravated. She got done quick and I... Well didn't , I got done in 3 hours and that's only half the rooms. We walked down to the elevator together at that point. Vaggie was looking at some paperwork, she's a very organized person from what I've learned.

When we were in the elevator the long silence between us was finally broken with a cough for attention. "Yes? " I ask and looked at her she had her usual neutral face and...worried eyes.  "Radio man been hanging around you a lot. " I gave her I bit of a confused look even though I knew who she was talking about.

She sighed " Alastor, He's been with you a lot and I would be careful if I were you. He's a huge manipulater and clearly wants to gain something from you. " Now she had a really concerned face, a face a mother would give to her child as a gentle way of saying 'your in danger'. "But Alastor has been nice to me so far and I don't sense much danger. "

"I saw how he looked at you in the garden, and it's the look a cunning wolf would give to little red." She grabbed my shoulders and looked at me. "Listen. Alastor has charm and he can easily get people to trust him in order to get his way so you need to be careful. I told Charlie the same but she was at her most emotionally vunerable state when he came to her with fake but believable hope." She let one hand go and sighed again "I just don't want anything bad to happen to any one here, especially Charlie." She went out the now open door with a sad expression and headed to the lobby.

-------------------------------------------------

My mind has been filled with nothing but vaggie's warnings and my outing with alastor for tomorrow.