2

This is it, I'm at the happy hotel after about an hour long walk. Hell is a tricky place to navigate through to finally reach the location you want to go to. Plus I had to hide from a fight between two strong and dangerous looking demons, and no one wants to get involved in that.

I grow nervous and unsteady as I approach the doors. The doors look like they were broken from it's place but immediately put back to serve its purpose.

I went to knock on the door, but paused letting my folded hand hover over the wood. What if this whole redemption thing doesn't work, and I'm stuck here forever? but what if it does work and I don't have to stay? What will I do in heaven once I get there?

I stopped on my thinking and take a deep breath. I gently knock the doors. Almost immediately, a blonde girl with Rosy red cheeks and a hyper looking smile greeted me at the door "oh hi, are you here to join the program? " She said with a happy voice. "Um..yes I am. "

"That's great ,come on in!" She took my trembling hand and dragged me inside the hotel. "All we need to do is have you answer a few questions and I can check you in!".

I looked around real quick as she took me towards the check-in place. The place was a bit rundown and dusty but thats fine by me, a little dirt never hurt anyone. She let go of my hand and jumped over the check-in table and disappeared for a few seconds before she popped right back up with a few papers in her hands. "All you need to do is answer the questions on this paper and agree to our terms and conditions."

" Ok miss...". Shit I forgot her name!

"It's Charlie, you can sit down on the couch so your more comfortable while filling it out. " She handed me pen and waved goodbye before going to another room,I swear I heard yelling as soon as she opened the door but I shook it off since it's none of my business. I looked down at the paper and began filling it in.

Name: y/n

Time of death: Oct 28th, 2019

Cause of death:  bleed to death from a bullet wound to the stomach.

What's your sin(or sins):

I paused at the last question, it's a real thinker. Unless putting gum in someone's hair count as one then I don't know what my sins is exactly.

I jumped a bit as a door slams open and out comes a tall white spider with knee high boots and a slutty tux on. "Jeez, both of you are gonna make me die of boredom in this hotel, it was just a turf war, no biggie. So can you stop yelling at me like a bitch"

He dodges a spear by an inch from his face. "Do you have any idea how big of a joke you made this hotel look. And if you didn't want to get yelled at again you should've thought of something else to talk about! "

"Listen toots, I'm too tired to deal with your issues. Now if you excuse me I'm gonna go outside and take in some fresh air. " He said in a sassy tone before slamming the door on his way out. I'm starting to feel sorry for all the doors in this hotel.

"All he's gonna do out there is take in some dick in that mouth of his. " The gray lady mumbled, being very pissed off. Charlie rubbed her shoulder as a way to calm her down. "Vaggie, can we forget what happened today. "  "How can we, so many major things are happening at once. " Charlie patted the woman named Vaggie on the back before turning to me with a small smile.

She said something to Vaggie before running to me. "Are you done with the paper? "

"Kinda, I don't know what I exactly did to get here. " I handed her the paper and pen back and she looked at my answers. She lifted her head and smiled wide "don't worry you can fill it out later, it's getting late so we should get you to your room now."

I nodded as I stood up from the couch and walk with her back at check-in desk, she grabbed a key from one of the hooks that hold them up on the wall and handed it to me. "Your in room 643, go onto the third floor and head down the hallway to your right and you should find it! " I took the key and looked at it, it had the room number engraved in it so I don't need to worry about forgetting which room I'm in. "Thanks... Is she gonna be ok? " I say as I point back at Vaggie who looks less angry now but still had her arms crossed. "I'm sure she will cool down after a few minutes,we had a rough day. " I muttered 'ok' before going to the elevator. As the elevator doors were closing I heard Charlie yell "see ya tomorrow morning! " I saw her waving with a big smile before they fully closed.

The elevator went up to the third floor faster than a racing car. I head out and walked down the the Hall to my right and look out for room number.

636,638..640.

My counting was disturbed as I bumped into someone and fell onto the floor. "I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention."

"That's quite alright my dear. " A radio sounding voice spoke as he offered his hand towards me . I grabbed his hand, he lifted me back up onto my feet again. My eyes widened a bit as I looked at him, he was the same man I bumped into when I headed to the hotel. His smiled widened as he let go of my hand "well I do believe an introduction is in order, my name is alastor, it's quite a pleasure meeting you. And what might your name be, dear? "

"Y/n, and I'm sorry for bumping into you earlier outside. " I apologized once again. "Oh that's quite alright, everyone makes mistakes here and there. Now if you excuse me, I have to get going. "

He walks on before stopping and turning back to me. "I do hope we meet again. " He says as he gives a small wave to me, I wave back as he goes inside the elevator. I turn around and finally find my room.I open the door and walk inside ,closing the door behind me before turning around and taking in my surroundings. The room was quite spacious with a bed in the middle of it with a dresser close by, along with a closet and a door that's leads to the bathroom. There was also a tv and window that's provided a view of the city.

I have a feeling that coming here might have been a good choice but also could be a bad one if possible in the near future.

Authors note

I hope this chapter was good, and I also tried really hard to capture the way alastor would talk so please give me your views on that along with how you think of the story so far. 🌙