6

Alastor's pov

The majority of death is entertaining,If I knew hell was such fun I would've died sooner. But there is a flaw.... The fun runs out soon enough. And I'm bound to die of pure boredom if this goes on.

So as a last minute resort I came at the hotel. The first failure of getting the word out was absolutely delicious and I could sense the fear from my arrival. The feeling of dread and distrust leaked out from almost everybody especially that vaggie gal.

My sadistic thoughts were soon snapped out by the whispers of my shadow fiend. I gave a chuckle "yes, her determination is quite fun, But it'll be more fun to see that confindence crash down." The shadow give a sinister laugh until I hold my finger up for silence. "But I can't deny that I enjoy her joyous nature and enthusiasm, her friend however is a different case. " The shadow whispered more and laughed at the end while I mentally shivered. "That effeminate spider is someone I want to avoid at all costs. his life of intimacy disgusts me, especially when its towards me."

"And lastly the girl, she's a tough one to chew. I haven't figured out anything except the fact she may or may not believe in Charlie's redemption plan. " The shadow snickered and disappeared into thin air. "Indeed, This is going to be fun game of chess. "

I walk into my hotel room and get ready for bed as I make plans.

"It would be best to know all the chess pieces before you play. So a friendly conversation and a offer of a fair outing should be in order if I want to know the basics about her. After all, if she's uncomfortable she's less likely to spill with trust. "

My shadow claps his hands in applause after hearing the first plan of tomorrow. "Now then,I have a small job for you my
friend."

"I want you to keep a keen eye on Charlie to study her behavior and maybe a few conversations with the others, it may be useful information in the future. "

It nodded and went away until further notice.