4

The flowers in this chapter look just like the ones in the image above.

"Well here we are! " Charlie exclaimed as we each carried a box xthat contained flowers with eyeballs and mouths on them, and also some close-to-normal Lily's and orchids. "We can order more flowers once we're done with this batch. " "Charlie, what are the flowers with the eyes on them? " She placed her box of flowers down and wiped her hands on her pants. She picked up a potted eye flower, it cuddled into her touch as she pet the petals. "Well they're like normal flowers but they had blood mixed into the soil and that usually makes them grow with eyes or mouth. It also made them have a mind of their own. " She gave the potted flower to me then bent down on one knee and grabbed another flower from the box.

"As long as you treat them with care they won't bite. " She gently took the flower out from its pot and put it in the ground, giving the top petals a short pet.

It's been a while of planting the flowers we have into the garden. Their new home. But we were soon done with the work and ended up sweating a dehydrated. "I'm gonna go get us some drinks. " Charlie went back indoors as I stayed out in the garden, taking in the feeling of the wind blowing in my face and the beautiful view of the white planet in the red sky. White planet? That must be heaven I presume, what do you do once your in heaven? Is it all white and cloudy up there?

"My, you and charlie certainly worked hard on your little garden!"

I jumped from the sudden company and looked to see alastor. "Y-yes indeed we did. What do you think?"

"I think you two did a wonderful job so far!" "Hey! I'm back. Oh, hey Alastor, what brings you here? " Charlie came back with two cups of ice tea and handed me one as she looked at alastor for an answer. "Well Charlie, I just want to notify you that Vaggie and niffty are in need of your assistance in fixing up some of the hotel rooms and getting things organized! " I drank my cold drink as he told her the news of people needing help. I can understand, I mean have you seen how BIG the hotel is.

"I'll be right there, me and y/n were gonna go back inside soon. "

"That's just swell! Now then, we shouldn't keep them waiting any longer. " He took Charlie's hand and dragged her along inside while I followed thinking of what I could do once inside the hotel.