3

it was a new day.

I opened my eyes from a long and restful sleep, I got up with a bit of a high and still tired feeling. i look out the window to see the bright crimson sky and the black birds that roam it. I turned back to my bed to see a new pair of clothes laying at the foot of it, i picked the neatly folded pair of clothes and examined. it was a f/c button up shirt, black dress pants and a black vest. sadly there were no new shoes to go with but i can manage and wear the ones i currently have.

time skip you pervs 

I looked at myself in the mirror "classy" i said to myself with a slight smile. soon as i walked out the bathroom i heard a rhythmic knock at my door. i opened it to see Alastor  with a ear grinning smile. " good morning my dear,i have come to tell you that breakfast is soon to be ready!"  he gestured his arm away from the door " so shall we my dear?" " i guess we shall." i said and walked out my room and we both walked together to the elevator. after some seconds of silence a voice soon broke it, " how are you enjoying your stay so far?" he asked as we walked down the abandoned hallway and were soon close to the elevator. " i'm liking it so far." i said. we were at the elevator, Alastor pressed a button and waited for the doors to open " well i'm glad to hear that my dear." the elevator doors opened with a ding and we walked in, the doors close and soon the elevator went down.  "may I ask what brings a lovely gal like yourself to a place like this?"

Lovely. I felt my face heat up a bit as he said that one word. "Well, I though I might try out the whole redemption thing. " His grin somehow got wider than before and his eyes look amused by my response. "What about you? " I asked "why, I work here as Charlie's business partner. "

"Looks like our chat will have to end here,my dear" I was about to question him till I heard the elevator doors open with the same ding sound. Alastor got out with me and headed his own way as I stood in one place for a bit, wondering where to go from here.
"Oh y/n, over here! " I turned left and saw Charlie at a table with Vaggie and the tall spider from earlier,waving her arm to me like a five year old. I headed over and sat down on the empty chair between Vaggie and the other demon, I could feel the angry tension as I sat between them. Charlie placed down the plates that consisted of eggs, sausage, and small pancakes, We all ate in awkward silence before Charlie broke the ice. "Sooo y/n, how was your first night here? " "Sleepful."

The topic continues with the spider. "I had a great night outside off the hotel, y know drinking coming back with some clients and sucking some big di-" "Angel, I rather listen to the whole audio book of Fifty Shades of Grey than one paragraph of your sex life. " Vaggie roasted him as Charlie coughed when she drank orange juice. Angel stood there shook by what just happened "hey, my one paragraph would sell more. " Angel said with a laugh. Vaggie just gave up and put her head in her hands.

We were all soon done with breakfast and went on our ways. except for me and Charlie, we went to the kitchen together since she went to clean the dishes and I offered the help, which she gladly accepted.

"Hey y/n, do you think you can work here and do the program? "
"Um I think so. Why? "
"I thought of making a garden here. so when people come here they can have a place to feel calm. What do you think? You up for having a green thumb? " She joked and nudged my shoulder with her elbow. I gave a quick chuckle and shook her hand that was wet from washing dishes.

"Yeah, there's nothing wrong with a hard day's work of gardening."