Part 1

"Help me!!!" You're a fool. No one can hear you down here. Who are you calling to? You can't move. You can't breathe in safely. What did you think was going to happen? You did this to yourself. "Grab my hand, I'm drowning." Not again.. I'd be better alone. You promised me we'd be okay. I know. You said we were getting better. I know. You promised you wouldn't do this if I let you come back here. I know. So, why then? Why did you do this? I don't know. We're dying. I know. Can't you say something with some emotion in it? I'm sorry. I really am. You tried, right? With everything in me. Then I can't be mad. Thank you. I always end up arguing with myself, but where does that get me? It leads me in circles. Was I good enough? No, that's why I'm in the position I'm in. I barley feel something wrap around my wrist and pull. I feel numb. Am I going back up? I thought I was supposed to be.. um.. dying. Who's pulling me out of the water? I'm tired. It's so cold. I breach surface. Air. I feel it. So, why can't I breathe? Water. It's clogging my lungs. "S-..ave-..m-..e." I choke. "Don't worry Mrs. Stay with me. I'm gonna save you." I feel contractions releasing the water from my lungs. I take in a deep breath of air. "Ma'am! Are you okay? What happened?" A man tries to help. "Thought I could fly... So, I jumped off the Golden. Nobody cried. Nobody even noticed.." "Why would you jump?" "Feeling too much like my old self. Got me in the sad feels. I'm going down hill. I don't like living anymore." "I get that. I've been feeling that way lately too, but this isn't the way out of it." "Then what is?" "You gotta find your own. Mine is music." "What about music?" "I find it a safe place to rap about how I feel and about what's going on with me." "I like music... Just not the singing or rapping my music. I rather just help write it or produce it." "There ya go. Should I take you to a hospit-" "Please no!" "Alright! I won't." I finally choose to look at the man who saved me. "Am I dreaming?" "No, why?" "So, you're real?" "100%." "You're- Nevermind." "I'm...? Oh, are you a fan? Not to be rude or anything.." "Yeah. I've been to all of your concerts. I was gonna go to my last one tonight. I bought my ticket and everything. I've gotten a VIP ticket every time. Then I decided I was gonna do this. So, I gave it away. Sorry I can't make your concert, but thanks for saving me. You've no clue what you've done for me." "I'm just happy you made it. I thought I might loose you." "Thanks, Nathan." "So... you're a fan, huh?" "Kinda. Haha." "Look, my manager's probably gonna be ticked, but... come with me?" "I guess." "Okay cool. This way." He leads me back through the wooded area. "So, what's your name?" "(y/n)" "(y/n)... Are you her?" "Who?" "You're the girl you I met with that gave me that goodbye letter. You didn't give away your ticket... You put it in the letter you gave me." "I- yeah..." "I was worried sick. I tried my best to find you, but no one was very helpful." "You probably wanna leave, but don't know how.." "You got me all wrong. I'm doing my best to try and stay calm. I thought-" "Thank you." "What?" "Thank you." "Why?" "For caring and for saving me." "Well, I wasn't gonna just let you drown. We're almost here." "Where exactly is here? Not that I'm busy. I have nowhere to be, but." He brings me into the clear where I can see a hotel. "I hope this is classy enough for you. Haha." "I'd be fine with a box on the road. Let alone a Hilton Hotel." "I'm glad."
(A/N: The further along we go the song references will be earlier songs of his until we get back to his first songish area)