Act I. The Genesis of Pain, Loss, and Suffering / A Sleep

The shining line screams a melody of neon rainbow light, in pairs of the starkest contrasts; black-white, violet-pink, brown-beach, blue-...red? They radiate too far outwards, towards my field of view, invading the corneas of my tired eyes, penetrating my soul with a blinding radiance of happy feels and blissful tears... why am I sobbing?

So I stroll along the sidewalk in the most fuck-all way, lips bursting open into a sparkling grin, boasting the privilege of having wide... teeth? I mean, sparkling teeth, wide grin?? I feel the wind dragging my hair backwards, like a rough tug, and I pull back and I am now bald and shiny and naked. The Lord Sun melts my pointy head. I am now a candle being lit. Waxy me.

I seep through the metal grills shielding the sanctity of roadside drain, so now I am an acidic substance in a green, slimy sewer, drunk from love and attention. I ponder about society's expectations. "I will have to call in sick today...""why""I'm a melted wax in people's underwear, swimming in my neighbor's dogshit and fucking roaches..... .""so what""." brother please chill and swallow ice"

An icy wax I am, with my greatarms pedaling down the esophagus. I am a porridge, neither human nor thing. I am a stable system. I surf along the peristaltic waves, as I hum in sinusoidal pitches, mm mm mm i'm a singer of burps and groans. She moans with a low wavelength, like an ultraviolet ray cancerously analyzing my baptized heart.

I chirp to the dancing tune of humans chattering, spewing treble clefs from their bass lips, their sixteenth-note pitch masking their whole-note tongue. I hammer their xylophone teeth and they told me, "more, my friend"" i am pure and kind and i love myself"I vomit black goo into their paperwhite silkthroats, flattening the bumps and curves, 3D to 2D to 1D

And when I look around me, I realize, I'm drowning in a sea of one-dimensional puppets; the strings on their shoulders and knees and necks taut as the chess pieces jump and murder across the earthly board.

An earthquake.

Every

thing f

all

s a

par

t

as I

fall

A

SLEEP