Untitled Part 2

THIRD PERSON:

This years high ranking stock company was xxx LOUD SOUND OF TRAFIC

Suddenly the car stops in the middle of road. A pair of beautiful eyes comes out of the car to see the reason for drivers sudden brake and gets angry, the driver was thinking whether she got angry for being giving her shock or for her getting late for airport. BUT his mind went into space on hearing her comment what were you thinking while driving that you cant see a whole puppy in front of you. look how much you scared him.

AT AIRPORT: A aged women askes for her flight and seems happy on hearing the both flight same

AFTER FEW HOURS (NEWYORK) @ LUKE CORP

Two man discussing while the sectary comes inside in a rush and says that some women is claiming to know Mr. Luke and is asking to meet him.

(CHARLES LUKE AS HE) What do mean by that, didnt she told you her name or anything about her... suddenly the sectary becomes more scared on hearing something in her microphone and founds herself speechless.

What happened, why that expression?

She says she is your sister and is coming towards the 50th floor sectary replied.

Did you lost your mind my sister is coming on this Saturday and I will personally pick her up.

A husky voice replies isnt it Saturday today.

Remove that water glass from there immediately looking shocked.

Whats the reason sir do you her voice cut when the door bursts open and the same beautiful eyes appear.

Listen you dont have to be this. his voice stops in his mouth on seeing her grabbing the water glass in her hand and coming towards him and stops suddenly feeling someone presence in office other than her brother and his sectary

Its okay he is a close friend. said smiling but it didnt last for long when he felt himself getting a bath out of the water glass.

Really. Said catching his breath after the sudden bath.

You said he is your close friend. She said looking confident.

I am sorry he said putting his gaze on his lap.

5 years she said in a broken voice but couldnt complete her sentence because of her brothers strong hug.

I know and I am really sorry for not coming he said hugging her and losing his grip slowly.

I missed you she said in a happy tone

Me to he said in an indescribable emotion and felt some awkward gazes upon him. You may leave. Said to his sectary making her leave in shook

Meet my one and only sister, LISA LUKE said looking at his friend And...

Hi, I am DAVIES KNIGHT your brothers friend said in a dashing voice and forwarding his hand towards her

I know she said in a robot voice, without shaking his hand.

What? Davies asked

That you are my brothers friend she said looking at her watch.

Dont mind her attitude, its just she is always straightforward in her speech Charles said to his friend where are you planning to go now princess? said to her sister in a confused tone.

AUTHORS NOTE: Giving my greetings to all my lovely readers.. your support is really important to me as it is my first story so plz don’t forget to vote and follow me on wattpad..hope you guys find this story interesting if having confusion about characters then please read the chapter MAIN cast.

See you guys on next update. BYE

YOUR LASSIE