GROWING PASSION

DAVIES POV:

Tell me which one is better? Doll I tried my best to be polite with her as I have never been to anyone before.

But in response I felt a little itchy feeling on my cheek. It was a slap and everyones bodies in the shop became numb.

I told you before and I am saying it again I dont need anything please leave me alone. Lisa said all of this in one breath and was ready to receive a slap in response but how can I hurt her, when she became the heartbeat of stone heart.

No one. No one had ever increased their voice in front. But its you how can I even say a word, DOLL. Now you slapped me so we are even now being we? I said to make her at ease as I hate it when she gets scared of me.

I want all the phones present in this shop and deliver them to the address my PA will tell. I said to the shop staff which were standing like dead statues. Of course they would have been like that after what they seen.

I took Lisa cold hand in mine and I could sense the uneasiness in her attitude.

Did you had breakfast? I asked gently not t tense her more which she already is.

Yes. I did and please leave my hand. I want to go home. She said almost pleading. The fire in those divine orbs was long gone.

I opened my car door which was driven by mall PM to front door. Without saying anything I motioned her to sit in. which to surprise she really did.

I drove to restaurant and her questioning eyes were enough to shot draggers at this poor heart of mine. That cute confused look was enough to take away my nights sleep from me.

I got out of the car and opened her door. I took her hand in mine and went in. looking at me a staff member came running to us.

Sir, what can we do for you? he asked.

Empty. And best spot in restaurant. This small answer was enough for him to understand the meaning.

He asked us to follow him and he took us to seats on balcony of restaurant which had quite the pretty look.

I took a seat out and motioned the scared cat of mine to sit.

Why did you took me here? Doll asked me suddenly while I was looking at the menu.

To eat doll. Why ask? I replied.

But I dont want to eat. Specially not with you please let me go home or I will report you to police for harassing. She said while her cute nose turning red maybe due to anger.

Harassing, me, you, police. Wow you are fast at making wrong connections. But forget it. Cant you eat with me for the sake of fresh slap I have received few minutes ago. I said in funny manner to make her relax.

Sir, what would you like? the waiter asked coming to us.

Whatever she takes. I replied to him.

What would you take mam he asked her.

Riddance. She replied

What? he asked little confused.

Most special one. Please she said in a tone which she never uses with me.

Okay, and drinks? he asked again.

But only met with my dolls angry gaze which was telling him to scram.

In the meanwhile, before they served she kept looking anywhere and everywhere except me.

We ate in silence only the voice of folk toucing plate and knife piercing meat could be heard.

After eating with her I finaly decided to let her at peace of mind.

I will drop you home I said walking toward exit but this time I didnt hold her hand.

I drove my doll to her house.

Pick one I was not able to complete my sentence because she ran to her house in speed of light.

Aww my cute doll. How much will you run after all you have to be mine. Today or tomorrow. I said to myself and drove back to my office.

I was sitting in my office when Charles arrived looking little upset.

We need to talk. He said to me.

Yes, we really need to do that. I told him as I wanted to express my feelings for my doll to him.

We went to private bar in my office.

I noticed his expression and I could tell that he became aware of everything.

Davies, we are friends right. Charles asked me in serious tone.

Friends. We are buddies why man why ask? I replied to his sudden question.

I Want something from you will you do it for the sake of our old times. Charles asked me and his tone shown the worry he had buried in it.

AUTHOR NOTE:

Hey lovelies really sorry for late update because my parents wont let me use electronic devices. I was sick but i will update tomorrow too as this chapter is short. again really sorry.

YOURS LESSIE