Untitled Part 3

Davies Knight:

Its rare to see him involved with women, whats today that his sectary is telling. After what I know about him. He is a total nun material. I was thinking all that when the sectary opened her useless mouth again and said. She says she is your sister and is coming towards the 50th floor.

Wait sister when did he had a sister another scammer who wants to climb the ladder by false relations. But on hearing Charles admit that she was his sister coming and seeing how tense he became on hearing all these, I really wonder who in the world can make my only friend tensed. Or did I make a mistake making friends with him who is scared of a weak girl. My wait finally came to an end when I saw a beautiful pair of eyes entering the room making the two doors kiss the sidewalls with a very loud sound. Wait they werent only pair of eyes, it was a doll, my beautiful doll. Yes, my doll although she wasnt wearing makeup but she didnt seem from this world. Little did that doll know that she became my property the moment she came in the room. My heart skipped a beat when she came in lightning speed with the water glass being ready to bath her brother but suddenly stopped on noticing someone presence in room. Oh, that someone was me but after knowing I was a close friend she did something I couldnt believe she actually threw that water on her brother. So my doll has a little temper too, I like it.

Really. Charles Said catching his breath after the sudden bath.

You said he is your close friend. She said looking confident.

I am sorry he said putting his gaze on his lap. Wait what is he sorry about, I thought to myself when I heard her say in a broken voice 5 years but couldnt complete her sentence because of her brothers strong hug.

I know and I am really sorry for not coming he said hugging her and losing his grip slowly.

I missed you she said in a happy and a breath taking tone.

Me to he said in an indescribable emotion and felt my gaze on him.

You may leave. He said to his sectary making her leave in shook.

Meet my one and only sister, LISA LUKE he said looking at me And... he couldnt complete his sentence when I spoke Hi, I am DAVIES KNIGHT your brothers friend forwarding my hand towards her hoping to touch her hand but got rejected on hearing I know she said in a robot voice, without shaking my hand.

So you want to play hard to get LOVE I thought to myself, and asked What?

That you are my brothers friend she said looking at her watch but wait her emotionless voice is so sweet that I want to listen for my whole life and couldnt get bored.

Dont mind her attitude, its just she is always straightforward in her speech Charles said to me mind I am falling for her behavior I thought to myself.

Where are you planning to go now princess? said to his sister in a confused tone.

I have my own planes and dont tell MOM about my arrival I want to surprise her in the night She said while leaving and closing the doors but this time with á little bit of kindness.

Seriously? I asked.

What are you asking about? he said looking confused.

You never told me about you having a sister? I asked him.

Oh that, its not just sister but my little sister and you know she is 11 years younger than me. He said while forming a smile on his lips.

Humph I replied thinking about my dolls and my age difference Its only 7 years difference I thought to myself and left saying nothing.