JEALOUS

CHARLES POV:

I was shocked to see Davies at my house door. But I know he must have come because I didnt go to office today. We were talking about business when I noticed he wasnt much interested in business so I offered him for lunch but to my surprise he also skipped breakfast. After dealing with my princess I noticed something on the dining table which I dont want to accept. It was Davies eyes for my princess, he never payed attention to someone like that. I knew princess seems hard from the outside but from inside she is not just naive but weak also. And if he likes my sister then its the end of our partnership because I know his sinful and dark side. I know why he is called Hunter. All I hope now is that its only my misunderstanding and nothing real.

AUTHOR POV:

It was a new day for everyone. Everyone was getting back to their routine Lisa mom was back. Charles went to his office and started working for his new project. Lisa was busy planning to celebrate their comeback and getting admission in some good college. Everything was perfect for everyone but there was someone standing in a dark room looking at a girl large photo on wall and sipping his Screaming Eagle Cabernet Sauvignon 1992.

I cant control myself anymore love. Please forgive me if I hurt you in the process of achieving you. And took another sip.

Soon you will be in this room, doll he said while touching the photo.

ON THE OTHER SIDE:

Where is my bag mom. Please help me find it or I will be late. Lisa said while roaming here and there in search of her things.

Are you a little girl, why cant you place your things at place Lisa mom said while scolding her.

After finding her things she went to get her name registered in college.

During all these things she was with Jackson and after when they finished Jackson took her out for lunch.

In the meantime, of their joy and laugh Lisa felt uncomfortable and looked in her surrounding only to find hawk gaze. She felt if he will swallow her with his looks but she comforted herself saying that its his way of watching everything and there is nothing new about it. She seemed back to herself in few minutes ignoring his soul piercing gaze.

After some time, a sweet and a little loud laugh came out of Lisa mouth and everyone in the surrounding noticed them which made her shy and she hit Jackson shoulder playfully to make him stop joking.

Looking both of them too much frank and close was making someones blood boil. And that someone was no one other than Davies Knight. Whenever Jackson touched her he ought to break his hands. But when Lisa touched him in a friendly manner he wanted to kill him as he can never ever think about hurting his doll but little did the doll knew her sweet little punishment was awaiting her.

They finished their meal as well Davies finished his meeting with his clients in furry and no one dared to say anything. Davies PA noticed it right away when he saw Lisa with another man. He was praying inside that no one gets in the way of his rage because he was father of devil in matters like these.

Jackson went to counter to pay the bill before leaving and Lisa went outside in parking lot to wait for him.

LISA POV:

I was waiting for Jack when I heard a rude husky voice calling my name from behind. I returned to see none other than hawk gaze.

I will drop you. He said walking to his car.

No thanks. I am waiting for Jack. I replied him in an irritated tone.

I wasnt asking I was telling you. He said in an authoritative tone which made me angry like how dare he be so bossy around me. I am not his employ or even something like that.

And I said I can manage I said in a steady posture to make him knew his place and what I saw in eyes confused me but I knew I beat him in words and I patted my back in my thoughts for the good work which I just did.

I broke out of my thoughts when I felt hard grip on my wrist and he dragged me forcefully to his car without bugging my protest.

He tucks me in the car and went to his side in speed of light and locked the doors of the car leaving me of no choice to sit with him. Before starting the car, he fastened my seatbelt reminding me of safety and I said no word because I was angry now because of hi stubbornness. The drive was quiet and I could feel his eyes checking on me but I was continuously looking out to calm my mind. After few minutes my phone rang which was in my bag and I took it out to receive it but it was snatched out of my hands in blink of an eye and guess what that psycho threw it out of the window of the car. I was looking at him in full rage and he stopped the car then.

Are you out of your mind? First you forcefully took me out for drive and then you threw my phone out the car like it was a lighted cigarette. I said in sharp cold voice to make his mind come back on its place.

Answer me Mr I said to make him spell the beans but he was shocked to hear my words.

Davies Knight. You are really bad at remembering names. He said smirking.

I dont care whatever is your name because you are nothing to me. I said in one breath and saw a mysterious look in eyes.

You really need a punishment doll he said in a moment and in next his lips were own mine. He forced his lips on me in a harsh manner and I tried to release myself but out of no use. I was struggling but he was lost. I didnt know when tears came out of my eyes and fell his cheek. He stopped seeing me crying and I was disgusted because I hate to show my emotions in front of strangers.

WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT???

Sorry for the late update ...but I wrote it till my fingers went numb because I was in a supper hurry..... plzz support me by voting, commenting my story and follow me on watt pad as I am going to write more story's soon. See you soon in next update... lot of love from your author

LESSIE