FIRST KISS

Lisa Luke:

BEEP BEEEP Ah I want to break this alarm into little pieces. Wait I have plans today saying that to myself I got up from my bed bumping everywhere as I was not used to my room settings.

I got ready and put a nice dress and did little makeup as I had plans for today. Coming down to the dining room I was happy that I will eat todays breakfast with my lovely family.

Good Morning! I said while getting myself a seat to sit and have breakfast.

Well Good Morning, princess. Having any plans for today? my brother asked looking at me with a sweet smile.

Yup, with my bestie, you remember Anna? I asked

Ah that gay lover how can I forget your friends when you make so less or should I say none friends he was speaking when his phone rang

Yes. Ok great he ended his call saying these words.

Who is hunter? I asked with sudden shot making him choke on his bread

You mean the caller ID just now? he asked before answering my question

I only nodded making a cute expression to get the truth out of him.

You remember my friend, from the day of your return. The friend you didnt shake your hand because of your little sweet temper he said chuckling hard

Oh that cold glare, I just didnt get a nice feeling around him that is why I didnt shake my hand with him. And by the way he is your friend not mine, why should I shake my hands with him? I said showing a fake angry face

OK! dont get hyper little princess. I just wanted to inform that other than being my friend he is a powerful figure so dont mess around with these type of people. Because you are precious to me and I cant lose you. He said looking a little worried.

Why did he said something about me to you like MAN YOUR SISTER IS SO RUDE AND I AM SCARED OF RUDE PEOPLEI joked to make him feel relaxed.

He completed his breakfast and left saying bye to me and shaking goodbye to mom who was busy giving breakfast to my siblings. I mean her beloved plants who she cherishes as much as she cherishes me or my brother.

Now it time for me to meet Anna and I was so excited I took one of my brothers car and his driver as mine was on the way from Maldives.

I got out in front of a café and asked the driver to leave. Wow was the only word that pop out in my mind while starring on the café building as it was our favourite café in the whole city. I waited as I was little early there and then after few minutes I felt sudden grip on my neck from back and it was none other than Anna.

Crazy girl let me go, do you want to chock me to death I said with difficulty as she was still gripping me and left me after hearing my words.

Wow, this is the first line you say to someone whom you meet after so long? she said showing a fake sad face.

I smiled in response and said What does this someone wants to do after meeting me after so long? making a poetic and some type of royal emotion in front of her.

OK! Madam lets do everything we can today to enjoy our reunion. She said and asked a waiter around to place her order.

So tell me each and every single detail of the time you spent without me my CP (CRIME PATNER). She asked me in military type tone.

Hmnn where should I start from it? I asked to irritate as she hates to wait and sole riddles.

Ahhh tell me from the first day to now she said in a loud and irritated voice. Which really wanted me to kill this curious cat with curiosity