RISING POSSESSION

DAVIES KNIGHT:

I woke up at the usual time of the morning but not by my alarm but that sweet feeling on my lips which I cant get over from last night. Man what is happening with me she is only a little girl and how can she get on my mind like that. I defeated the storm of feelings inside me and got ready to visit my doll house. I know its Charles house too but now I want to see that drunken beauty before I go crazy by remembering her lips...

I drove to doll house and found a shocked Charles because he knows I never visits anyones personal residence. He welcomed me inside and thanked me again for yesterday thing at which I only nodded as my eyes were only searching for my doll. I asked Charles about her and he told me she is still sleeping and I could tell he was super worried for his sister. He even told me that my doll only looks happy from the outside as she was used to but inside she Is still in trauma for her fathers death. It hurt me after hearing her condition from Charles mouth. We were talking about some business deals that we forget the time and it was past mid noon and Charles asked me for lunch as he too havent eaten anything from the morning.

We were going on our way when my heartbeat raised for the hundredth time after meeting her. There stood my doll and her magnificent eyes met mine and then her brothers and she muttered something under her breath and ran in an instant. I couldnt come back to my senses after seeing her and my inner self was fighting to grab her tightly close to myself and not to let anyone see my beautiful doll.

I came back to earth when I heard Charles said

Lis... yeah where are you running?

"Princess open the door please. Why are you behaving like this?" Charles said in a worried tone while knocking on the door.

After some negotiations she agreed to join us on the lunch table but man no that was not the end. She knew how to cook irrespective of her age, status and most importantly being everyones favorite. Yes, that is my doll with many undefined characteristics but wait what am I to call her mine. I will never be able to win her heart with this cold and bad character of mine but I always get what I want. Its better if she accepts me because I dont mind stealing her from her.

I tried to keep my desires inside me for the time being because I dont want to see her scared or hurt.

"How are you feeling now?". I asked

"Whom are you asking?" she counter questioned me. Which made me quite happy because I like it when she is feisty.

"Of course he is asking you princess ". her brother answered which stopped me from saying anything.

"I am fine. Thanks for asking but no need for so concern as I am quite good at taking care of myself" she replied in an irritated tone at which I only narrowed my eye brows.

"If you were that good to handle yourself, you would have thanked me instead of asking me questions" I said in a sarcastic manner.

"Why should I thank you?" she asked in a confused tone.

"He came for your rescue last night, when you were not able to stand on your own properly. So you should thank him" Charles told her.

"OH! THANK YOU" she said with gritted teeth and I couldnt hold myself and my lip twitched a little to show my victory on my lovely doll.

"The food is good, little troublemaker" I remarked her at which she blushed, making me go crazy because she doesnt know how much I want to kiss her face.

We were having this non forgetful eye staring when her phone rang and she picked it up and jumped from her seat making both of us to gasp in shock. She ended the call with yahoo Expression and her brother asked her with narrowed eyes.

Guess what happened? she asked her brother with her divine smile on her face.

I seriously cant guess anything. Please tell me before I die with curiosity, as you know curiosity killed the cats Charles said.

Jackson is back. She said and I felt like a volcano erupted inside me and I wanted to cool it down by kissing her with some force that my doll will not mention any man in front of me again, but its not the right time now.

After completing the lunch, she went back to her room and I went to back to my office I asked my PA to find everything about that dead meat and my dolls relation, as her information said that she never dated anyone.

No one, no one on the Earth can keep you away from me my doll. Even your own brother Charles because I dont mind removing little hurdles from my path. I said while looking at her picture in my phone.

I was restless for some time when a plan came in my mind and I knew what to do, to make my doll stay close to me without hurting or scaring her.

Hi lovely readers, its actually not the planned update and its quite short but I had to write it as some lovely readers asked for update which I couldnt say no to so here it is. I hope you guys will like it. Please dont forget to like, comment and follow me as I am going to write more stories with whole new concept soon. See u guys @ next update with too much love from your author

LESSIE GU