WEAK ONLY FOR YOU

DAVIES KNIGHT:

My blood boiled looking Lisa with that bastard smiling and playing. My limit of patience was crossed when I heard some of waiters and other people say that they were a good couple. I waited patiently because I didnt want to scare my doll but I really needed to tell her to whom she really belonged. I saw her going out and without wasting a single second I went behind her. She was waiting when I went close to her and said.

I will drop you. But I knew she never do what I tell her to do so.

No thanks. I am waiting for Jack. She said and added fuel to fire burning inside me so I didnt wait and told her.

I wasnt asking I was telling you on which she seemed irritated.

And I said I can manage thats it. I didnt let her say a word and took her to my car. She tried to leave but I looked the car leaving her no choice to run away.

I kept stealing glances of her because she looks so hot when angry just like a little tigress. After sometime her phone rang showing Jack on caller ID which made me so angry and I threw her phone out of the car window.

I felt her fiery eyes set on me so I stopped the car close to her house but instead of getting out she blurted

Are you out of your mind? First you forcefully took me out for drive and then you threw my phone out the car like it was a lighted cigarette. In cold voice which was little unpleasant for me but I controlled my demon because I cant scare her can I?

Answer me Mr she said to make me spell the beans but I was shocked to hear her words, how can she forget my name when I cant even sleep peacefully after setting my eyes on her.

Davies Knight. You are really bad at remembering names. I said smirking.

I dont care whatever is your name because you are nothing to me. She said in one breath and that was it. I lost my patience.

You really need a punishment doll and the next moment I kissed her hard so that she will remember my importance in her mind. I was so lost in the kiss when I felt water drops on my cheeks. Wait my car dont leak nor is it raining. I took myself back when I saw tears in eyes and trust me it felt like someone grinded my heart in machine and hell the pain I felt seeing her weak.

She had some different emotions in her beautiful eyes and it was fear, fear from me. I seemed demon in her eyes. I didnt care what others thought of me but she cant. she cant see me as a demon. I heard her sobs and opened car lock.

Psycho she said in terrified tone and ran towards her house. I wanted to comfort her but I knew the only comfort I can give her is sometime alone but I can never leave her. I will take her away, even by force because I am selfish enough to take whats mine by hook or crook.

I drove to my office and texted my PA to buy a new model mobile with sorry card.

AUTHOR POV:

Davies was little upset for making his love upset but his feeling of regret was much less than his feeling of joy due to kissing his doll again.

Lisa went to her room without anyone else noticing her. She took a nice shower and tried her best to forget hawk gaze. She was thinking of his behaviour reason and came to conclusion he did it because she didnt pay respect to him as he was around the age of his brother. But little did she know that someone was head over heels in love with her.

She called Anna and invited her to her house as she was not in the mood of going out.

At evening Anna came. They were sitting in TV lounge and taking about random things when snacks arrived and both of them decided to watch some movie together.

They were watching movie with continuous laugh and nonstop commentary when a maid gave Lisa a packed package with a card on it.

What is it? Lisa asked but the maid replied that she is not aware of it.

What could it be? Anna Asked Lisa.

I dont know lets check it out. Lisa said while holding the package and started reading card aloud.

I AM SORRY FOR BREAKING YOUR PHONE BUT NOT FOR THE KISS. FROM: Mr

What happened Lisa? Tell me the whole story before I call aunt. Anna threatened Lisa.

And in about half an hour Lisa told the whole incident. Anna could not believe her ears but she knew that Lisas beauty and character is enough for anyone to derive crazy for her.

She tried to comfort Lisa and said all adult are like these. They dont accept their mistakes that much easily.

Lisa, I know what he did was not good but let me tell you he is not someone anyone could even imagine to mess even in their dreams. Anna spoke and her tone showed seriousness and her worry for Lisa.

Why everyone tells me that. Isnt he just some businessman like Charles. Lisa replied.

You really dont know who he really is? Anna asked to confirm that Lisa was not joking with her.

No I dont. and I am not interested in doing so also. Lisa replied.

Oh! My dear friend I really want to lose you. He is hunter the godfather of mafias king called CAPITAL. They say he gets rid of his rivals like they are ants and killing them makes no difference to him. His one eye movement to his PA is enough to make a top rated company to went bankrupt in minutes. Anna spoke with thousands of scared emotions in her eyes.

Really. Was the only thing Lisa could speak at that moment in response as she recalled the worried speech of her brother with her few days ago.

How? How come my brother got entangled with such dangerous man. O dear lord what should I do. No I cant be weak not in front of him. She thought to herself and opened the gift only to find a latest model expensive phone which ragged her more and she repacked it a decided to return it.

UPCOMING (SPOILER):

Tell me which one is better? Doll he asked in the sweetest tone.

But in response all one could hear was a sharp sound of slap and everyones bodies in the shop became numb.

AUTHOR NOTE:

HI. Hope you guys love it I am doing my best to make it come on your expectations but I am little sad as I am not getting any response which truly breaks my heart. But thanks to all those lovely readers who liked my story. dont forget to like comment and vote for my story. Follow me to boost me to write updates soon.

YOUR LESSIE