10. Mated. Complete

Star pov

I was withering in my spot as I watched my mother make more weird things for me to drink. I just wanted Marco. His sweet scent just makes me go towards him and take him right there. I really want him so bad but I need to stop cause this isn't okay. After the few days I left my scales and even hearts started to show on my skin. It was becoming painful. "Mom can I just go to Marco? He can help me with this." Mother looked at me and shook her head. "Absolutely not! Star you aren't thinking clearly. If you go see him you'll freak him out and you'll make him mate with you and cause you to have babies. No. End of discussion." I hissed at her as I scratched my arms and face. "How did you get through this?" She looks down at her hands and sighs.

"Your father helped me. But it was in our mermaid forms." I blushed embarrassed at the thought that shot in my head. "Okay but how is Marco different?" "Star he is a human. You aren't a human sweetie. Your affect on him will just be mindless slave to you for your desire. How is that fair to him when he won't remember it?" I pout. "Mom I've been like this for almost a week. I'm in pain. The remedies aren't working. Let me go to Marco so I can get this over with. My body is telling me to go to him. I want my body to be normal again. Please!" I say as tears welled up in my eyes. "Please. Let me go to him. I'll talk to him about this. I won't use any mermaid powers on him. I wouldn't do that to him. I love him mom. He understands me and cares a lot about me. Please let me go." I begged as mother gave me a look. She sighs as she hands me another drink. She's not letting me go. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "Take this. This prevents having babies. Go to him. But please make him be safe with you since I'm not 100 percent sure this would work." I smiled and took the drink as I rushed back home as I walked up the beach Marco's house was in sight. I felt my heart start to beat. It's been awhile since I've seen him. I wonder if he would still see me and not a monster.

~

I entered from the back without anyone noticing. I saw marco in the living room watching tv as I tipped toe up the stairs without a sound. As I found Marco's room I felt a bit relieved that his scent was helping a bit. I needed this from the beginning. As I crawled onto his bed I started to smell his blanket and pillows. It felt nice and calm. As I heard footsteps I waited patiently for his arrival. As his door opened he gasped as he saw me. I hope he doesn't run away from me. "Star? Is that you?" I nodded as he quickly rushed towards the bed getting a closer look. I pulled him closer as our lips collided in a messy way. I've craved for his touch. I wanted him all over me. His scent had my head swimming. God can we move this along? "Marco..I need your help..ah" i withered a bit as i held his shirt as he was breathless. "Uh..with w-what?" He asked worried seeing my pained expression. "My body. The fever I had hasn't gone because I need something more. My mom tried everything to get rid of it but it didnt work." I groan as I hiss a bit. "I need a mate. It's the only way I could feel relieved but I'll your consent first." I said pleading him so he would help me. "M-mate? As in you know what?" I nodded feeling hot and bothered. I just needed relief. "Yes. I know you're afraid but it would be completely safe knowing the type of person you are so I trust you." I said giving him a small smile. "Just...help me..." I say sitting on his lap rubbing myself against him while kissing his neck. "Uh Star.." I looked up at him with watery eyes as he nods. "Yeah I'll help. But we need to be saf-!" I cut him off as the fun started.

~

I looked up at his ceiling breathing heavily as he did the same as he held his hand on his chest. "Star? You feeling better?" I nodded as I looked at him. His hair messy and face still flushed. "Yeah. So much better." I cuddled up his side as he pulled me closer. He smiled at me as we shared a quick kiss. "You look like you." I sat up as I felt my face and looked at my arms. I was back in my human form. "It worked. Thank you so much Marco." I kissed him as he chuckles. "Its alright star. You're just lucky my parents are out of town with Mariposa. If not I think we'll be in trouble." I giggled as I looked out his window. It was still dark. It can't be that late right? "Marco what time is it?" He leaned over to grab his phone and he hums. "Its 4 am. 4 am?! We have school in a few hours!" I pushed him back on the bed. "You aren't going to school. I need you to be here when I need you." He looked confused. "I thought I already helped out?" I nod. "You did but it's a process. It takes a few times for it to completely go away. I still feel warm. Soon I'll be burning." He groans a little bit. "So I'm just an object for you princess?" I blush at the pet name. Surprisingly it was a bit of a turn on. I flushed a bright red. "M-Marco call me again." I said as he raised a brow. "What again?" I sigh. "What you just said a few minutes ago." He looks at me. "Princess?" I bit my bottom lip. "Oh..I like that." He blushed as well. "Star you are really kinky and even bolder. It's kinda scary." I giggled as he smiled gently at me.