Chapter 7: Endangered Pregnancy

SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE YESTERDAY! I completely forgot. I had to clean the house with my family because my grandparents were visiting for dinner and it COMPLETELY slipped my mind! Send me a one-shot request for my klance book and I'll upload it the second that I finish it! 

"Katt, what do I do? I can't be pregnant! I'm only sixteen years old!" she said, drenching my shirt in tears as she hugged me. She was so scared, she was starting to scare me.

"I don't know, Lil, but we need to go tell everybody. I didn't only see that you were pregnant. Come on." I said and we walked downstairs. Everybody was waiting in the living room. When Kitt saw us, he quickly ran and hugged Lil.

"Layla, I am so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen." he said, and she just stopped crying.

"Wait, you're not happy about this?" she asked, wiping away her tears.

"I am! Or I would be if I knew you were safe, but you're not. You didn't tell her, did you?" he asked me, Alec walked over as well.

"I wanted to wait until we knew for sure. Now we do." I said and everyone else just kept looking at us confused. Kitt had Lil sit down. I pulled Alec to a couch to sit down as well.

"Katt what's going on?" Alec asked, and I had to take a deep breath.

"Alec... Layla is pregnant." I said and he went wide-eyed.

"What!?" everybody yelled and Lil started crying again. I was about to continue, but Alec jumped up and charged at Kitt. I quickly waved my arm and made him freeze in midair.

"Katt, let me go!" he yelled as I got up and pushed him back down onto the couch.

"I don't think so. Look, this was going to happen whether you like it or not. So, do you want to know what else I saw or not?" I said and after, he looked like he calmed down, I unfroze him. He took a deep breath and tried his best to avoid eye contact with Kitt. "Well, it was eight-ish months from now and Lil was in a car. She's just run away from home because she felt like she was putting us in danger." I said and Alec looked at Lil.

"In danger with who?" she asked, holding her stomach.

"Your father. Five-ish months from now, he comes to kill everyone, except Lil and I. He needs Lil for the baby, and he wanted me because I could give him even more gifted children." I said and Alec now looked at me, angry as hell.

"He is not going to touch you. I promise." he said, hugging me.

"I know, and Kitt makes sure of it." I said, a tear sleeking down my face.

"Katt, let's not go there. We have time to change it." Kitt said.

"I know, but everyone deserves to know about it. Especially if we're going to stop it from happening!" I said now yelling as more tears kept falling.

"What is it, Katt?" my dad asked as I tried to hide my tears.

"Kitt. Just promise me you won't do it, okay?" I said and he didn't reply. "Please brother, I can't lose you. You'd never see me get married. You'd never get to see your little girl be born." I said to him through our mind-link and he looked mad.

"You don't know if the baby would survive the crash!"

"Yes, I do! It wasn't my baby that I was holding in that vision eight months ago! You and I both know that I can't see either of our futures! I was just too ignorant to realize that!" I yelled back and I stomped away outside.

I ran out into the backyard and I climbed up my tree. I just sat there and cried. I was too overwhelmed with what was happening and what was going to happen.