Potions

Chloe said she could help Toby's headache with a potion(don't trust Chloe😂) of healing.I guess I trust her even though she just had some starter potions.She gave Toby the reddish potion and he made a disgusted face meaning it was gross.I whispered to Chloe "If you kill my favorite creepypasta I will kill Ben then you."She looked offended.

                   We looked at Toby and his eyes were white.Chloe backed away out the door and left me alone with Toby.Toby looked at me and pinned me to a wall with a hatchet to my chest.I didn't dare move because you know I like my life.I pushed him away and ran to Chloe and Ben making out.I said "There is no time for making out Toby is trying to either kill or rape me!"(I am wheezing😂).Chloe said the potion was a yandere potion.Apparently the healing and yandere potions look the same.

                   I said "So what I understand is that Toby is gonna protect me and kill anyone who could like me!"Chloe nodded and then looked at Ben who was in shock.I could hear Toby looking for me saying "Where are you Senpai~".I hopped out the window and ran away for the sake of my life.I had no idea where I was gonna go but I had to hide from Yandere Toby.

Goodbye my Lunas and Alphas and have a great day afternoon or night.
Words:237