The new creepypasta

While I was running away I ran into this girl she pulled out a pink knife on me.I got my mace earlier so I took out my mace ready to attack.She sighed in relief and put down her weapon when she realized I was also a creepypasta.Even though I was running from a yandere Toby I was really deep in the woods so me and Amiya talked for a while until I heard the words "Senpai~" come from near us.

            I grabbed Amiya and we ran back to the mansion.Everyone greeted Amiya while I went upstairs and asked Chloe if the reverse potion was done.She said it was but the hard part was making Toby drink it.I asked Ben if he could do it but he said no. I said "Well I guess we'll just have a yandere Toby forever". After I said that Chloe whispered to me "If you do it I'll make a potion for him to love you".I hopped into the woods to find Toby.

                                   Chloes POV
As Layla left Ben asked me what I said to her to make her do it.I told him "I said if she did it I would make a potion to make Toby love her".Ben looked shock and asked "Wait Layla likes Toby?!" I nodded my head yes and Ben was SHOOK.

                                Layla's POV
I headed into the woods and called out for Toby.I heard shuffling behind me and a giggle meaning Toby was behind me.He tried to grab me but I dodged him.I turned around and grabbed his face and make him drink the potion.I grabbed Tobys big self and carried him to the mansion.I broke the door down and softly put Toby on the couch.I yelled for Chloe to make me that potion to make Toby love me.

                While walking upstairs I saw Jakela and Jeff kissing well Jeff was trying to kiss Jakela while Jakela was trying to get away.I walked over to them quietly and pushed them on each other.Jeff smirked while Jakela was blushing.I busted down Chloes door and told her to make the potion.She said she tricked me making me pissed so I walked out and went back downstairs to my damsel in distress(Toby).

                                    Tobys POV
I woke up to Layla crying softly next to me.I gathered up as much strength as I could to say "L-Layla you *tic* okay?" She looked at me and hugged me tight.I hugged her back.She was so happy until one of the other creepypastas called Alice came up to me and said seductively "You need some attention to feel better~".Layla got out of the hug and grabbed her mace and walked to Alice.

                                     Layla's POV 
I was hugging Toby until a girl said to him seductively "You need some attention to feel better~".I was pissed so I got up and grabbed my mace.I got in-front of this girl and was about to attack until Slender told me "Layla don't do it" in my mind. I said back In my mind "Nah this bitch is trying to steal Toby I'm gonna enjoy killing her".I aimed my mace at her face and was gonna kill her but Slender grabbed my arm.I was struggling to get out of his grip until Toby said "*tic* S-stop".I stopped struggling and sat down near Toby.

                                 Slender POV 
I was so confused why would Layla listen to Toby but not me?! Wait a second does Layla like Toby😱?
(Insert Kahoot music)

                                 Layla's POV
Even though I was gonna kill that girl Toby told me not to so I didn't.I began to lay on Tobys shoulder falling asleep.

Goodbye my Lunas and Alphas >w<
Words:607