Guys Im so sorry....

Warning contains angst/attempted suicide

                               Layla's POV

I woke up in Tobys bed and my head was in pain and I was hungry.Oh yeah I never mentioned that I was also an incubus meaning I feed on love and heartbreak.I got up and went to a bar and met a dude sitting down drinking a Bloody Mary.What I didn't know was that Toby was following me.I tricked the man to follow me into a bathroom and I turned into my incubus form and started to kiss him.I was almost full until the man had a hatchet through his chest.I groaned and said "Ugh Toby why did you do that".

Tobys POV
      I saw Layla heading out the door so I decided to follow her.She was going to a bar for some reason.I watched her I think like seduce a man to the bathroom.I decided to follow her and when I walked in I saw her kissing the man!! I was fucking pissed so I grabbed my hatchet and put it through the man's chest.

       Layla pulled away and looked behind the dead man seeing me.She groaned "Ugh Toby why did you do that".I responded "I don't fucking know maybe because you're kissing another man!". She responded "Because I'm and inc- actually Toby were you jelly?~" I said "No why would I be?". She said "I don't know maybe because there is a dead body on the floor of the man I was kissing~". I was so pissed that I walked back to the mansion.

                            Layla's POV
I saw Toby walk back to the mansion so I followed behind until I heard Toby sobbing causing him to run to where I couldn't catch up.When I reached the mansion I turned into my human form so I looked normal.I went in to see a pissed off Ben, Jeff, and EJ staring at me.Jeff walked over to me and said "What the fuck did you do to Toby?!".I said "I'll tell you later because I'm about to try and fix the problem so if I could be left alone that'd be great".

      I was going to walk into Tobys room to comfort him and tell him everything until I felt Ben pull me back.I said angrier "I thought I said to leave me the fuck alone..".Ben replied "Not until you tell us what's going on". I started to cry a little from thinking I hurt Toby so I blurted "LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE YOU CANT SWIM FUCKER!".Ben let go and said "FIGHT ME THEN YOU MOMMY ISSUES BITCH!".I had snapped so I grabbed my mace and Ben grabbed his sword.

I swung at him and it was gonna hit him until I felt my mace get stopped by Slender grabbing it.I couldn't take it so I yelled "FIRST I MAKE TOBY SAD NOW I CANT EVEN KILL THIS FUCKER BECAUSE HE WOULDN'T LEAVE ME ALONE!".I walked out the mansion and immediately felt bad for blurting out put like that.I wasn't about to go back in there with everything that just happened.I always cause fucking problems so I went a bridge that as a kid I loved.

I looked over the edge and thought about how everyone in the mansion would be better off without me.So I stood on ledge and was just going to end it all until someone grabbed my hand.I turned around and saw all my friends and Toby there holding my hand.Toby pulled me off the ledge and started to hug me tight constantly saying "Why would you do this?" and "You could've died".

Tobys POV
               I heard yelling so I peeked out my room and saw Ben and Layla arguing.Layla yelled "FIRST I MAKE TOBY SAD NOW I CANT EVEN KILL FUCKER BECAUSE HE WOULD'NT LEAVE ME ALONE!!".She ran out the mansion pissed.I called Amiya, Jakela, and Chloe so we could all follow her to make sure she was okay after that.We followed her and saw her walk to a bridge.She stepped on the ledge so I ran to grab her hand before anything else could happen.I pulled her off the ledge and hugged her so tight.

       She looked at me and said "Why did you even save me?".I looked at her and started to sob because she thought that no one would try to save her.I picked her up and walked back to the mansion because well we can't trust her alone anymore after this incident.When we walked in I gave Layla to Chloe because I was about to beat bens ass.

Cliffhanger ÒwÓ
Sorry for the sad stuff in this chapter
Bai
Words:776