Toby is being "evil"

I woke up in Tobys room in a orange bed.I got up and got changed into my hoodie with Toby on it.I grabbed my mace and headed to Chloe Amyia and Jakela so we could go hunt.Amiya Chloe and Jakela got dressed and grabbed their weapons.We headed out to a party to get some kills and maybe some drinks if we felt like it.We killed about 105 adults and 24 children.We turned to our animal forms(Amiya is a bunny) and ran back to the mansion.

When we reached the door I cleaned myself real quick.We turned human again and opened the door to a concerned EJ, Toby, Ben, and Jeff pacing around in circles.We all ran up to our crushes and comforted them.Toby hugged me tightly until I could  not breathe until he let go of me.I told him that we were all okay.I mean yea while I was out a dude cut my arm with a broken bottle but it was ok.He believed me until he saw the bleeding cut.He grabbed me and made me face him.He said "Don't lie to me Layla" I told him "I'm fine just a cut besides it'll heal later".

Yes I was scared but I wouldn't let him know that.He looked a little concerned and started talking about how I should tell him next time and etc.I did the only reasonable thing to shut him up which was to kiss him.I gave him a little peck on the cheek, after that he stopped talking and froze.EJ Ben and Jeff were dying of laughter and Jakela Amiya and Chloe were smirking at me.I told them to fuck off and then I left with a frozen Toby.

I put Toby into bed and told him sweet dreams even though it was like 5 in the morning.About 8 hours later Toby was still asleep so I poured water on him causing him to hop up in a panic.He looked very mad and went in the bathroom to dry off.He walked out with no shirt on causing me to stare and have a nosebleed.He laughed and put a shirt on.I was tired from watching Toby for 8 hours so I turned into my cat form and slept.

Apparently since I poured water on Toby he thought it was a good idea to pour water on me.Once I felt that water I hissed and scratched Tobys cheek.When I realized what I did I turned into my human form and said sorry to Toby about ten times.He said it was okay and that it would heal.

Bai my Lunas and Alphas >w<
Words:433