Potion transportation

I still feel terrible about scratching Tobys cheek.He said it would heal but that didn't help me feel any better.So the rest of the day I hid under the bed in my human form so I wouldn't hurt anyone else.Of course every now and then a creepypasta would try to get me from under bed but I wouldn't budge.Well I didn't budge until Toby asked if I could please come from under the bed.So I crawled from under the bed and ran to Ben and told him to hop me into a game and he did even though Chloe was pissed.

       I found myself in a flat world.Ben asked me why I wanted to come here I told him because I hurt Toby and now I'm trying to avoid all contact with him so I don't hurt him again.He looked concerned and said "Look Layla there are times where Chloe accidentally hits me and yea she feels bad but I know she didn't mean to do it". I started to get paranoia
What is he hates you now
What if he doesn't like you anymore
What if he thinks you're a weakling
What if he kicks you out
What if he kills you

Bens POV
Layla started to get silent and hold her head in pain.I grabbed her and ran back through the TV and to Chloe so she could heal her with a potion.(Once again don't trust Chloe and her potions😂).Chloe gave her the potion and then her eyes turned white meaning she got the potions confused again(Chloe WHY).Layla got up and sprinted to Tobys room with her mace.Chloe looked concerned while I looked SHOOK.

Tobys POV
I haven't seen Layla in a while so I opened the door to go look for her until she ran into my room and tried to grab me but I dodged her.She chased after me until she pinned me to a wall.Now I know how she felt when I became a yandere I think it was.Jane was gonna help me but Layla had already hit her over the head(I'm so sorry Jane). I took that time to run out the mansion and into the woods.

                I could hear Layla calling for me so I ran further.I got tired as shit so I took a break.I could hear screams and laughter so I went to check it out.I saw about 219 people dead in different gruesome ways.I saw Layla covered in blood with her ears and tail out.She was so frickin cute like this but she is trying to kill me....... I think.I ran back to the mansion to get a potion to stop this.Chloe said it would take longer to make because Layla was part animal meaning I would have to distract her because she wouldn't drink it on her own. Once Chloe got the potion ready she gave it to me.I ran out into the woods to find Layla and it wasn't that hard to find her since she was technically following me.

              I tried to grab her and make her drink it but it didn't work so for some reason the first thing that came to mind was something I couldn't believe I did.I put the potion in my mouth then I kissed Layla and put the potion in her mouth.I was redder than a tomato by now and Layla had passed out.I carried her back to the mansion and well I'm just happy she didn't remember anything.

Bai my Lunas and Alphas ÙwÚ
Words:588