[nineteen]

"jung..." taeyong said as his eyes wondered about in the hospital ceiling. he's thinking about names for his first son, who he approved the name having his boyfriend's surname. "jung..." jaehyun repeated the older man's words, while also thinking of a name.

"I'll try to find out later, I'm tired." taeyong complained to the employee. maybe not an employee anymore, the boss promoted him, so he's the secretary. jaehyun has been worried about taeyong throughout those busy, painful nine months. it's accidental, even. the older wanted to abort their baby, but jaehyun begged him not to, cried so much even taeyong felt bad and kept the child.

a boy came into the world and taeyong didn't feel good about it. he is always thinking about work he left for jaehyun to take care of for months, jaehyun even didn't come home for he entire night just to see all the employees actually doing their job and the secretary look around many rooms and offices due to the extended building just across the road and many other facilities.

taeyong has to be honest,he never wanted the baby.

jaehyun is happy to finally become a dad, but that means more responsibility. he may be tried, but that is what parents do when they have their new child. he's the complete opposite of taeyong.

"rest, okay? I love you." jaehyun held taeyong's soft tiny hands and kiss it slowly with his red, petite lips. those three, common words made taeyong soft as tofu. he smiled at the taller man, and closed his eyes as he put himself to a deep, sleep.

...

one thing that jaehyun never liked is riding on a plane. taeyong tried to calm him several times but failed, but at least he can quiet himself and just close his eyes tight.

next to him is a little toddler, already sleeping before the plane takes off. he knew that he is flying through plane because he had to work and promote. he looked at the tiny boy, and smiled.

"hyung~" he heard a soft noise coming from the scared secretary who has been holding his lover's hand so tight it turned purple. "im...so s-scared..." taeyong told him to let go of his poor numb hand and hugged the younger, trying to cancel the noises from the secretary.

"it's going to be a long flight, isn't it?" jaehyun asked, his voice muffled. taeyong nodded, hugging him tightly until the plane is up in the sky above the clouds. "it's fine now, jaehyun baby." jaehyun looked around and saw that the windows are colored with white crayons, and the light by the sun pierce his eyes.

and before anyone speaks a word or inhales the oxygen in the air, shaking happens and shook the entire place, and red flaring lights made everyone in on board scream and phone are turned on, maybe calling their loved ones that it's the last call and they loved their families. taeyong, whose hands are trembling at fear that they're going to fall and die, jaehyun looked at his man, tears falling down his cheeks, the child in taeyong's hands disappeared.

he hopes that everything is a dream.

...

he woke up with sweat around his body.

the man looked up, and he realised he's still on the hospital bed, jaehyun sleeping on the sofas in the room. he looked exhausted, maybe he didn't sleep in a while because his eyes have patches of dark below it.

taeyong smiled because it wasn't real. but what scared him is if it really happens in real life.

"jaehyun, wake up." he instructed the younger man, and he immediately opened his eyes and sat down, then took a cup of water and drank from it. "I'm going to be discharged today."

it's already noon and the two men walked out of the building, with a baby on jaehyun shoulder and taeyong pushing a folding stroller. taeyong didn't want to waste any more time so he went to the office a few minutes after they arrive.

the place is a mess after the boss's leaving. papers litter everywhere, and most of the employees such as mark and taeil's probably sleeping.

"wake up, idiot. it's not your mom's house." he spilled coffee on mark's shirt. mark sweared and put himself back to work. "hyung? your-"

"yes I'm back. now do your thing or I'll fire you here and now."
"but you just got discharged?"
"it's jaehyun hyung who told you, yeah?"
"y-yes."
"don't mind it. he's at home anyways."
"don't you have a name for your kid?"

he forgot all about that.he's been thinking a lot about work he forgot to name his own son.

now taeyong's the idiot.

...