[twenty-one]

"daddy?" hyuntae asked as he sat down and rubbed his eyes that are tearing up. jaeyoon saw his already awoken bother and hugged him. "daddy's home already, he's just sleeping." hyuntae sighed and went back to his bed.

while in the other room were sobbing voices, muffled because of the pillow taeyong put his face on. he couldn't believe that jaehyun went back to korea. taeyong really wanted to get rid of the younger man for a long time, so that hyuntae can forget about his father. only jaeyoon knew about his adopter's husband, because it's in his adoption papers and jaehyun being part of the family is an excuse to have the older boy adopted. jaeyoon never told hyuntae anyway, it's because taeyong told him not to. if hyuntae knows, he would find jaehyun, and taeyong will be in trouble.

now that jaehyun is in korea, taeyong had to bring hyuntae and jaeyoon to work so taeyong would always watch over both the boys at the same time work.

"hyuntae, do you want to go with daddy to work?" taeyong asked when he entered the children's room. hyuntae silently nodded, then taeyong picked him up and put the child's head on his shoulder as he wake the older child up.

at the company building, taeyong couldn't focus on the papers that are supposed to be read that day and signed. all he could think is the father of his child. jaehyun went back to korea after being in the states for quite a long time. it means trouble, since taeyong never wanted hyuntae to meet his other father, he is better off not seeing jaehyun.

meanwhile jaehyun mostly spends his time staying at home. not really his home, more like make and donghyuck's house. he knew of taeyong's child and his, he really badly wants to see the toddler. mark told jaehyun all about the kid, even with pictures and videos. the younger would secretly ask taeyong's adopted jaeyoon to take secret photos, which jaehyun find cute.

he just hope that taeyong would accept him and forgive him.

now all he have to do is to go to the company, talk to him all about his mistakes and why he left, then forgive him.
...

"I need to speak to lee taeyong." jaehyun felt a little weird to say his full name. the receptionist then called taeyong, "sir, jung jaehyun needs to see you."

"there's no need. please excuse him." those words hurt jaehyun as he is taken out of the large building. thankfully, jungwoo is there in the older cafeteria to see the poor older as he went towards the exit.

"jaehyun hyung!" jungwoo shouted from his seat. luckily, they managed to talk to one another after jungwoo had to leave the building. "hyung, it's been a long time. didn't taeyong hyung miss you?" hearing the name of his lover jaehyun looked into jungwoo's sweet eyes and nodded, saying a no with his actions. the younger frowned, knowing now that they left each other for good. it's sad seeing both his hyung's breaking up when a few years ago they're all lovey dovey.

three years is a long time. both must miss each other.

"hyung, didn't you know that taeyong hyung had two kids? I think one of them is yours. ive saw them going inside his office, and they're so cute! I wish I had one." jungwoo said, trying to lighten up the mood. jaehyun however, managed to not drop a tear when jungwoo said he saw them. one of them is his. remembering the past, he knew that he fought with taeyong because he doesn't want their child. he just stormed off and for real that time, because jaehyun had enough of taeyong's complains. "you can have one in the future, jungwoo."

he needed to find taeyong and apologize. because he doesn't want his child to find out that in the past his father left him for years. not only that, jaehyun wanted to have a father-child relationship with him.

"jungwoo, I need your help. again."
...