[twenty-six]

"taeyong hyung, please."

is it really on his mind, all that imagination is going way too far. it's just too real, the sound is all over the place and not just his brain. he can feel it in his eardrums.

he's thinking too much.

"hyung, are you listening to me?" the man asked again. it's coming from the window, taeyong knows it. he looked at the back, from the other side of the window just to see a siluette of a man with wet hair. "hyung, don't close the window. I'm begging you!"

that's jaehyun's voice right?

oh yes it is.

"jaehyun!" taeyong yelled as jaehyun went up the frame of the window before putting his shoes to the cold floor. "why are you here?" the younger hugged taeyong as his big hands pushed the older's head to his chest. the smaller figure swore that he can hear the heartbeat of the man. it's so strong and healthy. "I'm sorry. for everything. I left you for years, that's what. please forgive me for leaving you alone with the kid."

oh right. hyuntae. taeyong's kid.

their child.

"jaehyun, i-"
"please don't kick me out. I won't leave you anymore, I promise. tell me you won't!"
"but hyuntae... I'm scared that he wouldn't trust you." a reason, jaehyun scoffed. "I'll take care of him like I used too. taeyong hyung, I miss him a lot."

of course, when a father leaves his beloved child he would come back. all he wants is to touch his little boy the creator created with perfection. that's what jaehyun want.
...

taeyong knocked on the children's room and jaeyoon opened it. since it's locked, taeyong had to always knock first or the kids wouldn't know that someone's outside.

"yoon, this is-"
"my dad. my other dad." jaeyoon obviously hated the younger man. he knew what the man had done to his beloved father. "what do you want?"

"that's not how you talk to your dad. your other... dad." taeyong warned as he bent down to see the older boy face to face. "do you want to wake hyuntae up?" the boy asked again. of course not.

"okay then. jaehyun, you can stay here if you want. you'll talk to him tomorrow; the kid's asleep." the older ushered jaehyun to go out of the room. "why don't you wake him up?"
...

the baby is crying. again.

"of all the hours of sleep why two?" sleepy jaehyun asked as he looked at the crib, seeing that their little baby boy is crying while raising his hands up. "taeyong, it's your turn."

taeyong, whose still sleeping, moved to hug jaehyun's waist that's near the edge of the bed. the younger sighed and lifted himself of the bed, but before that took the older's hands off his small waist.

he approached the baby, and gave him a warm bottle of milk after being the small one to his shoulder. hushing the child, then putting him back. easy.

but here's the catch. taeyong woke up and rubbed his eyes, then took the chance to sneeze.

just wow.

poor jaehyun can hear baby hyuntae producing crying sounds again.

"why did you sneeze?" jaehyun asked, walking towards the king sized bed. "I'm sorry, it's really cold in here." the small figure in the sleeping cocoon said.

the younger is about to shout really loud but had to think of the baby that needs sleep.
...

jaehyun can remember that memory vividly. it's very funny because the room isn't cold.

all those small actions and memories made jaehyun feel like he needed to feel that way again. which is so ridiculous because it will never happen anyway.

but he had too.

"so here's the bed. we need to divide it though." taeyong pointed at the king sized bed as he walked to the other side and take some of the pillows and bolsters so that the bed can be discussed to two for them to sleep. "but why?" the younger man asked as he looked around. the place really changed; like the toilet used to be white tiles but now its black, the closet has one shelf lopsided and one of the doors is missing, piles of cloths lie everywhere. isn't taeyong a clean person?

"I'll sleep now. you can walk around the house but don't go to the children's room." taeyong instructed as he put himself on the bed and close his eyes. jaehyun looked at him in disbelief. three years ago he can go anywhere and be anywhere inside the house. is it because taeyong hated him?

but jaehyun didn't know that taeyong is crying again. those soft sobs couldn't be heard from jaehyun since he went out of the bedroom to watch some movies.

he really wanted the barrier to be removed. he's just too shy to tell.

"there's nothing good on tv these days." he complained as he took the remote and turned the tv off. jaehyun looked at his phone notifications and see that there lots of phone calls from jungwoo. he tried calling the younger and there's some loud noise from behind the person who accepted the call. "hyung! hi! why are you calling?"

"why did you call?" jaehyun asked confused. "oh nothing hyung. I just-ah! sorry, dropped the phone." jungwoo said. the older swore he heard some weird growling noises. "are you in the zoo?"

"no I'm not. just-mmm..."
"what are you doing?"
"im... playing with my phone."
"I can hear some noises that sound like you're playing slime."
"what? no."
"then what is it?"
"it's nothing hyung. I gotta go now, taeyong hyung gave me lots of tasks so I have to finish them now."
"alright."

theyre doing something unholy right?

jaehyun managed to open the door slowly so that taeyong won't wake up. he put on his pajamas that belonged to taeyong and put himself to bed. it's weird having a barrier between them, when three years ago they will always end up snuggling each other in the morning.

it's unfortunate that's jaehyun really wanted to throw all the pillows and bolsters down and just hug the small figure. but instead, he peeked from above.

the man is too attractive.

taeyong's beautiful eyelashes laid down on the soft skin below, his lips pale and thin but still look like it needed a kiss. he sleeps so prettily, his body swayed to face jaehyun and the barrier.

without thinking twice or even once, the younger went up and push all the things that blocked them from having physical touch.
...