[twenty-eight]

careful kiddos skip this part and go do your homework

[⚠️]

those beautiful eyelashes. the soft, shiny black hair laid low, so jaehyun can see the peach colored scalp.

oh how jaehyun really wanted that one hole he's been in a few years ago.

"don't look at me like that." taeyong said shyly as he tried to take jaehyun's eyes away to see something else, but obviously that little man didn't have the strength to. the younger just stayed silent, admiring the older's body as he really had to stop his hands from lifting the older.

but unfortunately, even if his weak body begs jaehyun to sit down and rest, his mind still goes for taeyong's small body. taeyong felt himself levitating in the air, then flew towards a small table with a large thump.

"jaehyun! what are you doing?" the older's eyes widened, he tried to escape from jaehyun's strong arms but failed miserably, so his body laid still on the seat. "I'm going to make you scream." the younger said as his eyes stare so deeply into the older's eyes.

the older felt the cold air in his legs and he realised that jaehyun stripped taeyong's pants off, seeing the small dick jaehyun ripped taeyong's shirt.

"stop it!" taeyong yelled but the younger still kept going, still looking at the size as if it were a little something interesting to look at. "why are you like this?"

"I really want you baby." jaehyun replied. none of taeyong's body wants jaehyun's, so everytime the younger want to touch him, the older would hit the hand. "stop avoiding me, hyung. I really want to fuck you right now."

ok fine. one doesn't really matter, right?

taeyong decided to agree on jaehyun's words so he rested on the younger's chest. this is a sign that jaehyun can do whatever he wants to this lover of his.

and you know that jaehyun wants it hard.

even if the sun is shining brightly, they decide do do a little something in bed.

"ahh..." taeyong moaned as jaehyun place his hand on the tip of the rod. the good feeling came again and taeyong would want this moment to last forever. the touch was too soothing it made the older put his head back in pleasure. "you like it baby boy?" jaehyun asked. when taeyong nod his head, the taller swiftly move his hands in an up and down motion on the small size. "mmm..."

the sound of the moans made a turn on signal on jaehyun's big ones.

since it has been a long time since the small hole on the small body has something inside, jaehyun decided to go slow on his lover, so fingering is already enough to get taeyong's hands to grip onto jaehyun back and his body to suddenly jerk when jaehyun went in even further.

"that's it hyunie~" taeyong softly said, as he clawed on the younger's back. "baby, can jae enter you? I mean, would my baby feel comfortable with this?" the bigger figure begged. seeing that the younger's hands are tired of moving, he slightly nodded.

even a sick person like jaehyun can make taeyong scream.
...

"uncle uta!" hyuntae said cheerfully as he saw the small white car arrive. jaeyoon followed from behind because he was talking to one of his female friends about the homework given to the class a few hours ago. "stop running hyuntae, you'll fall!"

"boys, we are going to my house today." yuta said as he opened the door for the two boys to come in. it's almost afternoon because jaeyoon had to take extra classes so hyuntae needed to stay in the daycare with some other kids who hasn't been picked up yet. thankfully, the school is right next to the daycare so jaeyoon can just walk a few meters before entering the entrance of the small area. in the car, two of the oldest man and boy can hear the small voice of the young child pouting. "but I want to meet jaehyung!"

"hyun, it's jaehyun." jaeyoon corrected his younger brother. even if kid had to remind the child all the time the child never listens to him and just keep on saying the wrong name again and again. "how about we cook cookies in my house? that'll be fun." yuta tried cheering up and warming up the atmosphere of the small space.

"can I make gingerbread, uncle?" the small child asked, his head went forward so that he too can be in front and join the conversation. "sure baby. but don't add too much sprinkles. its going to melt. like last time, right jaeyoon?" yuta asked, slightly looking at the serious boy. the kid nodded lazily.

as they arrive in the nakamoto's house, the two kids shyly peeked through the door to find sicheng carrying a small baby. "hi baby..." yuta cooed at the young.

"why are the two kids-"
"taeyong's doing something." yuta ignored what sicheng is showing to say next and told the kids to come inside. hyuntae went in first, and didn't forget to open his shoes, then jaeyoon followed. "what do you mean something?" sicheng asked. "something... unholy." okay the last word is whispered, they try to keep the two kids from knowing.

they end up playing with the toys taeyong left in their house anyway. sicheng put his child in the crib and sat next to yuta. "unholy?"

"yep. unholy. you see, he met someone really special." the japanese smiled to himself, knowing that his husband knew what he meant. "jae...hyun?"

"yes. jaehyun it is."
...

"I'm coming baby!" jaehyun shouted with his rough, deep sound, and released inside the small figure laying below him. "fucking god that feels so good!" the older, weak and sweaty, threw the younger away and they lie together on the bed, all the pillows and blankets fall down to the cold floor.

they did it again despite hating each other. well it was jaehyun's idea. the growing feeling of lust for his lover made this all happen.

but taeyong didn't know that the man he fucked with a few minutes ago had his condom teared apart.
...