[thirty]

"one box of pregnancy test please."

the young man behind the counter looked at him and smiled warmly as he gave the box to him. "a kid, huh?"

"maybe."

"jisung ah, the bell is brok- oh I'm so sorry-" someone from the 'employees only' room peeked outside. but seeing that the man with the name of jisung was receiving money from jaehyun, he immediately apologize and bow. "it's fine. thank you."
...

"yep. I am expecting."
"yay?"
"I don't want to feel it again okay. I should just-"
"no. never. it's a sin." jaehyun begged him to keep the baby because it's wrong to just kill it. taeyong without having to think twice he put his head on jaehyun's shoulder. "I can't do it. I'm sorry."

"please taeyong. just one more time."
"stop telling me that. you'll leave me again."
"hyung, I know you think that. but trust me, I won't anymore. stay strong for me."

that made taeyong forget about the child and focus more on the sick man in front of him, whose hands touched taeyong's two soft cheeks. "please." what do the older man have to do with his lover who he loves again? the child is in him, the small miracle is a mistake.

"fine." taeyong felt upset for having to keep the baby; he's going to feel all those uncomfortable moments again, eat almost every second, and feeling the pain of having to bring the child to the world. but this is for jaehyun. jaehyun wanted this, he just have to make sure that the younger doesn't stray away from him and the two kids. "I will take care of you. from now on. okay?" jaehyun as he stood up and brought taeyong's head to his shoulder. "okay."

telling the two kids is a little hard. only for jaeyoon actually. the boy just nod his head in approval, but he look like he doesn't agree but hyuntae smiled. "I wish that I have a baby sister."

at night taeyong threw up a few more times. his face turned pale so he needed to go to sleep. at least he get to rest. when he had hyuntae he couldn't sleep for a day and passed out in the morning.
...

taeyong woke up really early in the morning to go back to work. he's rub his eyes and make his own food and went to the large tall building.

"hyung, I need the proposal for a new-"
"okay."

"hyung, the coffee maker in the kitchen broke."
"give me three suggestions and I will get you to buy one."

"taeyong, the flashdisk can't fit anymore recordings."
"here."

of course taeyong is tired. but at least it's good to have jaehyun around since he doesn't have to bring the kids to school and daycare, so life is even easy.
...

"taeyong hyung, please ask- hyung?" jungwoo entered the office but nobody's inside. he heard some noises from the toilet though, so he went inside the room and closing the door behind him.

"hyung?"
"just a minute."
"I'm just here to-"
"for a while!"
"okay."

after a few minutes, jungwoo can see taeyong coming out of the toilet, his face weary and pale. "hyung, you don't look so well. are you sick?"

"I'm not, thanks for asking. why are you here for?" taeyong asked as he went back to his seat. jungwoo is concerned for his boss's health, so he questioned himself. is he expecting?

just by experience though. sick donghyuck stayed at his home because mark needs to work. turns out he's expecting, and nobody knows that until jungwoo brought him a pregnancy test.

"hyung, are you having a baby?"

taeyong didn't want to answer that. but he would be caught lying since jungwoo had some experience as a nurse a few years ago.

"n-no."
"I knew it! how long?" jungwoo said as he took his boss's shoulders and held it tight as he moved it aggressively. "no I'm not-"

"you're lying! you never lie but this is solid lie!"
"jungwoo, please."
"here." he hands the older a pack of pills. "try to get some sleep and drink warm water."

taeyong didn't have any choice.

"don't tell anyone about this. and don't ask any questions." jungwoo, the curious, really need to ask a single question. "who's the dad? I mean the other dad, not you."

"jung-"
"just one more question please!"
"fine. you probably know who he is." taeyong is so done with the younger man he had to leave the mess.

uwu boy however, knew who the man taeyong's talking about.
...