[twenty-nine]

taeyong started to get up from bed, his body aches and begs him to close his eyes and wish everyone in the room goodnight. but his mind went towards his children, who might not be home. it's almost six at night and he knows that yuta is making the kids stay at his home, because after the crazy love session he texted yuta to take the kids to his house. he immediately stood up but he knows that he's going to limp, and so he did; taking a short bath and wear something that's okay.

jaehyun woke up when the older man had already left. he sighed and looked around. it's a lie that he just woke up. from the start of taeyong walking towards the bathroom to check himself, he's already awake.

his felt like he wanted to die.

his body sweats because nobody turned on the air conditioner, plus the closed room makes jaehyun sweat tons. his eyes look so done with him since it's dark all over. sighing really loudly, he got up and make himself some food, but decided to cook too for the boys and taeyong.

jaehyun knew that he didn't want to live in mark's house. it's just too much noise.

"daddy?"

what?

the sound of the door opening and more than one person walking made jaehyun smile and approach the entrance of the door.

"daddy, I want some milk!" hyuntae said as he grabbed the younger man's long loose pants and pull it towards the refrigerator. jaeyoon followed closely by taeyong's side and walked upstairs, bring thin books and a phone with him. "give me the chocolate one, please." jaehyun kept on looking at jaeyoon whose going up and then vanished, but is distracted by hyuntae's cute voice.

"yoon is okay. he just had a bad day." but the younger is concerned, so after he poured a glass of milk to the child, who gratefully accepted it left to go upstairs and meet the boy.

jaehyun knocked softly the door, and peeked inside. "I don't know you, stay away from me."

"why would I? I'm your father after all."
"you left mom alone right?"
"damn. you even called taeyong mom. why don't you call me dad?"
"I don't wanna. and I'll never will."

silence. the room felt so empty and lifeless, but jaeyoon decided to kill it. "I know you're my father, but you never treat someone like mom like that." he knows. he knows that jaehyun was being so rude to poor taeyong and didn't focus on his feeling first before leaving him alone. "I'm sorry, okay? I never thought that I really hurt him until you told me."

"that's one way to convince me we need to be friends." maybe it's really jaehyun's reason. he needs jaeyoon to keep a relationship as of father-son.
...

"dad, can I have another glass?" the small boy asked as he handed the empty container to the man next to him, who's making dinner for four. ridiculously though, the younger man still stays inside the house instead of going to his own home.

the doorbell made taeyong fill the cup fast and hands it to hyuntae before opening the door.

"hyung, it's mark."
"mark? shouldn't you be at work now?" taeyong asked before struggling to get the door open. mark smiled and hands him two large bags of suitcases and three small ones.

"that's so..."
"...much, yes I know. all his shitty stuff is here, but if I didn't bring all tell me."
"umm...okay?"
"okay bye hyung."
"wha-wait!"

mark close the door forcefully, leaving taeyong with all jaehyun's belongings.

eventually, jaehyun had to bring all that to their room.

"sorry you had to live with me for a while. mark threw you out." taeyong actually wanted this. he needed hyuntae to have a good relationship with the younger while he can. but jaeyoon isn't going to come out of the room though, since he's mad at jaehyun after jaehyun visited him. "don't worry hyung, I can find some other place. maybe jungwoo? but their house is small."

the older looked at the exhausted jaehyun, who he took some clothes and place it on an empty drawer taeyong provided. "it's okay if you want to stay here."

and then the older realised that something is coming out of his mouth. he gagged a few times before approaching the toilet bowl and letting it all out. jaehyun hurried down to get a glass of warm water, seeing hyuntae who's playing with his toys. "what's wrong jaehyung?"

"nothing. I'm getting a glass of water for your dad."
...

something is weird. he remembered the last time he threw up. his head is spinning, his body felt weak.

taeyong was about to fall down, his head almost heading for the floor, but jaehyun lifted him up.

"you don't feel so good. are you sick?" jaehyun asked as he handed the weak man the water he took downstairs. "I'm okay. it happens all the time." it rarely happened, the last time was when...

...he had hyuntae.